Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

The " Carbon Fiber " Thread

81K views 232 replies 95 participants last post by  TuscaniCustoms 
#1 · (Edited)
Searched tha Exterior & Media section & notice there was never a carbon thread made. There have been numerous threads of question's about tha looks,quality, & brand of carbon parts so i figured i'd make a thread.

POST UP PIC'S OF YOUR CARBON PARTS!! hoods,trunks,grill's,fogs,lip's,wing's,etc.

vis oem hood. ark grill. ksl fog covers. sequence diffuser. :D

See less See more
#31 ·
RTS Grill
Wing Rear Emblem

Planning to get CF oem styled hood , rmr lip and vis fog bezels

#32 ·
rzeczywiscie w chuj widac ze CF lol

#43 ·
custom interior trims
Didn't know paddle shifter replacement mods existed. Where would you buy these? I haven't seen paddle shifter replacements anywhere, nevermind carbon fiber ones!

#42 ·

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#45 ·
Korean auto imports used to sell some polished ones too. That was 1-2 years ago though. Not sure if they still do.

#48 ·
Jelly of the interior goodies!!!

Terrance, I think Road Race Motorsports has them

#51 ·
Importshark just got the 3.8 full carbon valve cover heres the link- importshark.com
I think I will have to skin or make the mold for the small fuse box myself once I get back from Qatar, unless someone beats me to it.

Hey Terrance, how its the GC scene there in Killeen I am from there. I came back in late May to visit. My family live off in Oak Vally, I graduated out of Harker Heights class of 2002.

#52 ·
I already have that peice and the radiator cover. I wanted the big a nd small fuse box covers to finish the look. Its not as big as its suppose to be. There are alot of coupes here but barely anybody makes it out to meet up. Last Friday only 3 of us came out to meet up.

#57 ·
I love your hood , but I don't feel Vega bumper , not that it looks bad its just not my thing...

#61 ·
i really need to find time to do a proper photoshoot. we've been sooo busy shooting other peoples rides, but i need to get some better shots of this stage before wheels and coils this winter.

#63 ·
very nice! Which one is that?

#65 ·
My CF hood...

* BTW, I have a spare one of these for sale for $200 here in TX.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.