Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

wanted: poweraxel dyno W/ a/f on sheet

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  briansol 
#1 ·
looking for a graph of this... stock (or mostly stock) with the flash. I've seen some numbers, but no one posted a/f's.

#2 ·
I know for my car they tuned A/Fs to be in the 11.7 range so I would assume that they did the same for the stock/mild mods base map that comes with the PowerX. I'll have some dyno sheets after September 5th-6th when we do the final dyno tune on my car if that will help you at all.

#5 ·
you're a bit beyond what i plan to do to my car at this time.... so while i appreciate it, your dyno isn't what i'm after (yet :D )

I have a graph of a mostly stock Gencoupe with a full exhaust and intake on it. I'll have to find it later tonight and post it.

We have a local customer who has graciously volunteered to allow us to use his completely stock car to develop our Exceladyne base map. This should be happening in the next 2-3 weeks. Once completed I will be posting before and after results.
Sounds good.

I'm just curious to see how it all runs down. Figure a handful of people are using this now, there should be a graph/chart out here to look at.

I'm still not 100% sold on it.... this may help my decision.

#3 ·
I have a graph of a mostly stock Gencoupe with a full exhaust and intake on it. I'll have to find it later tonight and post it.

We have a local customer who has graciously volunteered to allow us to use his completely stock car to develop our Exceladyne base map. This should be happening in the next 2-3 weeks. Once completed I will be posting before and after results.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.