Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

From a 09 370z to 2016 Gen Coupe Ultimate

859 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  omar123 
#1 ·
The first day I got my car I fell in love The Color the curves ? I have had my car for approximately five months. Now it's time to put some mods and share my journey with everybody

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Here in Puerto Rico the r-spec is the ultimate ,only diference is i have everything from R-spec plus sun roof ,brembos 19s the rear spoiler outo dim with garage door opener the blue genesis logo on the door sills ,only dif i dont have the nav but that was perfect because i love altering the sound system on all my cars, this one has a nice kenwood apple play with infinite features . Have fun With the new gen red is the best color

#5 ·
If your R-Spec is identical to the Ultimate except for no nav, then no loss. I gave up on my POS Nav. Updates are obsolete whenever they infrequently and slowly become available, and outrageously overpriced. I simply added a Garmin with dashcam, for the price of one OEM update. Free updates and traffic for life, and updates seem to come almost monthly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.