Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Gencoupe Decals!

31K views 162 replies 30 participants last post by  RLamarche27 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, after seeing how the decals turned out here http://www.gencoupe.com/media/53126-design-mine-custom-sticker.html#post568352

I was wondering if anyone around ottawa would like a set with "ontario" or "ottawa" on them.

The reason I ask is because we always get boned shipping things out of the states, so I was thinking of just doing a group buy. I'll take the hit on shipping just cause I wanna see more gens repping this forum, it'll be easier to identify the cool people around the city too :cool:

I'm only asking around the city since I don't really feel like traveling all over god's green acres to deliver them. But I suppose I can snail mail a few to people as well (envelopes are cheap).

Let me know if you guys are in, he charges $9 per decal, but drops to $7 if we get a decent sized group buy (10 stickers total or more). Plus, it'd give us an excuse to have a winter meet, so I can distribute :D

Current list of buyers:
1. pwned88 (2x all-white w/"ontario" in red) Donated by DesignMine, Ty!
2. CanadianEH (2x all-white w/"ontario" in red) paid, shipped
3. Septerra
4. Boozysmurf (1x all-white w/"ottawa" in red) paid, shipped
5. SinSina paid, shipped
6. Spool2Go (1x all-white w/"ottawa" in red)
7. Genesis2.0
8. OttawaRed2.0t (2x all-white w/"ottawa" in red) paid, shipped
9. ManOnFire (Custom design, bought, paid, shipped.)
10. 2.0TCoupeL (1x all-white w/"ottawa" in red) paid, shipped
11. ByByCavalier (1x all-white w/"ontario" in red) paid, shipped
12. 2011Genesis paid, shipped

See less See more
#3 ·
Deal! any chances for a group discount? how many would it take? <nudge nudge, poke, prod> hah :p

#4 ·
Absolutely, no problem there. Two color decals are usually $9 and single color $8.

If you guys order 10 or more and keep them a t 6" long I will do them for $7 two color and $6 single color PLUS actual shipping.

Those prices are for a single order shipped to 1 place.

Daryl

#5 ·
Awesome, if people sign up I'll get everyone to send you their order, then just ship them all to my place, I'll eat the shipping like I mentioned earlier. Then your handiwork will be all around the capital. Flawless. :D

#13 ·
Same here, I'm not a fan of stickers on the exterior of the car but I figured it might help advertise this site and in turn maybe have some new faces at our meets during the warmer months. That and the guy doing these ( Daryl, great person to work with btw ) seems to do an awesome job on his decals so I certainly won't mind having them on the car.

Mine will be a little different, I'm not from Ontario so I figured I should go with a more generic decal.

Here's the rough version of the one I'm going with...

#16 ·
I'll keep updating the first post with a list of people, I like MoF's design the best, I'm just sticking with more white since my coupe is white. If you decide how you want you sticker done I can put that in the list next to your name (for the sake of keeping track)

#18 ·
There, got the list running, let me know what style you've decided on and I'll post it next to your name on the list.

#19 ·
I'll get 1 but with Ottawa in red. I'm in no rush to get it either.

#22 ·
I just dropped ManonFire's off at the post office. Because they fit in a regular envelope the shipping was just under $1 so you guys aren't going to get hit too bad. There were also no forms to fill out or no declared value (I guess since it just appears to be an envelope ;) )

So I can still ship all of them to pwnedd or if everyone wants to add $1 to the order I can ship them straight to your address. Just let me know what you guys want to do.

#30 ·
Since you live in simcoe, I'm gonna say you should just chip in the extra dollar and have DesignMine ship it straight to you.

I'll add you to the list :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.