Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Noob Lighting Question

762 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  EDGenCoupe 
#1 ·
Can someone please shed some light on this for me? How do people leave their insane lighting setups running during shows without their battery draining? I saw a challenger at a meet the other night with underglow, engine bay lighting, interior lighting, and strobe headlights and tails and he had them running the entire duration of the show...I want to be able to run more lighting on my coupe but would like to learn more about it before accidentally blowing up my battery or walking out to a dead car. Please refrain from the trash talk, Im not claiming to know anything about lighting as i am here asking about it to learn.

Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
LEDs for one. They take so little power.

I can leave my halos, parking lights(turn signals and fogs), and tails on for hours. Most of the leds are plug and play, so they do not draw much power.

A single non led dome light takes significantly more power than most of the leds combined.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.