Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Karussell White

119K views 299 replies 152 participants last post by  Ummiamryan 
#1 ·
It looks better with black headlights.

See less See more
#237 ·
Is it me or does KW look a little "yellow" as compared to the other White coupes?

Went to a meet a week ago: washed, waxed the car before and while there I noticed that it seemed as if my coupe had a ever so slight yellow tint to the paint. Could of been the sun? Who knows...

Any thoughts?

#245 ·
Lol what is this, 2002? Got tablets n tvs n **** in our cars, i feel like im watching a flashback episode of pimp my ride lol your car looks like my LAST YEAR car, i updated my car, i just havent posted pics yet because i hate having to do all that imageshack **** from my ipad: takes too long lol

#248 ·
So anyone that has white lip wheels is copying you? All those rat rodders in the 50s might disagree. You had streaming cloud music, Internet apps, live traffic on satellite maps, and Bluetooth obd2 gauges, etc, etc in your car in 2002? See, I told you that you were ahead of your time. I'm truly impressed.

Just a heads up, I am changing my interior from red/black to white/black. So hurry up and do yours first so you can claim your original at doing a white and black interior too.
:rolleyes:

#253 ·
Love the rear diffuser painted. Was it done at a shop or is that rattle can
i actually bought the car like this, however i know the previous owner just rattle canned it because i ended up meeting him a few months ago.somedays i like it somedays i dont, but thanks for the love! it deffinatly changes the rear end of the car

#258 ·
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

#260 ·
^ Work on stance first and you will fall in love with your Genesis even more.

Sometimes I wish I got the KW instead of the BB because the KW shows the body line's much better, especially in the dark.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.