Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Pre-Cut Vinyl Roof Overlay,Anyone Interested?

18K views 120 replies 40 participants last post by  esco201 
#1 · (Edited)
Pre-Cut Vinyl Roof Overlay NOW AVAILABLE! ,Anyone Interested?

Hey guys,
I'm thinking about becoming a sponsor on this forum and would like to get a feel on what the outcome would be. I would be selling custom pre cut vinyl overlays such as roof overlays ,tail light overlays etc. I’ve been building custom overlays for about 3 years now and I’m proud to say that we have serviced quite a few Genesis owners, The last Genesis owner I talked too said that you guys on this forum have been waiting for quite a while for this, but it never fell through. I could have this ready to ship within a week after getting my sponsorship setup. I just wanted to get some feedback and any suggestions from the people on this forum before I finalize as a sponsor.
Thanks.
Daniel

*****************************************UPDATE SEAMLESS ROOF OVERLAYS NOW ON SALE********************************************

To order visit link below

http://www.gencoupe.com/vendor-clas...k-roof-vinyl-overlay-pre-sale-75-shipped.html

See less See more
#104 ·
how hard is it to do with the sharkfin, seems like it would ripple some

#107 ·
i gotcha, thank for the tip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.