Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Koreanautoimports are they reliable?

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  lingas 
#1 ·
Trying to figure out if this vendor (koreanautoimports) is a reliable site rather then do a "at your own risk" trying to get some feed back from the community any help would be appreciateD

#4 ·
It depends on what product(s) you're looking for. Some items they will have in stock here in the USA and others will have to be imported. From what I understand, the issues they have seem to stem from extremely long shipping times on products that need to be imported as each order comes in. They ship via ocean freight, which takes about 4-5 weeks to travel across the Pacific and go through US customs--not to mention the time that is needed to gather parts in Korea. That can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks if they're filling up containers. So basically, if something has to be ordered from Korea and shipped via ocean freight to their location, it's gonna be 2 months easily. On the other hand, if they have the parts in stock at their US location, then I don't see any reason why there would be a problem with lengthy shipping times. I'm sure it would ship right out.

#5 ·
Site is reliable if you mean that your credit card number won't get hacked. Getting products delivered in a reasonable amount of time, product returns and warranty and honest and open communication is all at your own risk. There are a few reviews out there. Good luck with that.

#13 ·
I didn't experience with the site you mentioned. All websites are look like legitimate .So it is hard to tell whether it is legit or scam. If you are not sure or have any doubts whether the website can be trusted then exit from the site and take your time to investigate further into the website .To check a site is legit or scam you and rating about the site by the Google search. To check the website is secure use the site Webutation.net you will get more information about the website. Get the "whois" information from WhoisXY.com to know the administrative contact, technical contact etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.