Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Official Genesis Coupe Wheel Fitment Thread

2M views 6K replies 1K participants last post by  inertiamonster 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is where we need to compile all of the information needed to upgrade your car's factory wheels and tires. Pictures of setups with tire size i.e ( 255/40/R18 ) and wheel dimensions i.e. ( 18x9.5 +15 ) etc. This will eliminate the question of "Will These Fit?!" by giving users a way to actually see fitment and therefore to decide what wheel they want to go with. I personally love looking at cars with crazy offset and super flush fitment. Whatever your taste, any contribution will be great.

Modifications for getting a certain offset and width to fit also would be good info. Any problems the installer ran into would be a good heads up too, like wheel rub when turning, etc., etc.

I will get things rolling. This is a good setup that fits flush and retains a functional and aggressive look.

Front 19x8.5 +15 w/ 245/35/19 tires
Rear 19x10 +20 w/ 275/30/19 tires

Other details you may want to know:

Center Bore:
67.1mm

Lug Pattern:
5x114.3

See less See more
#11 ·
Tenzo Wheels

I found these tenzo wheels yesterday. I wish I waited to get my wheels for better fitment. I might upgrade them next year if the wife is willing, haha.

Tenzo Cuzco V1 19X8.5 +20/19X9.5 +20

Tenzo Type M V1 19X8.5 +17/19X10 +22

Tenzo DC5 V1 19X8.5 +20/19X10 +19

Reactions: devinsidhu
#1,802 ·
I found these tenzo wheels yesterday. I wish I waited to get my wheels for better fitment. I might upgrade them next year if the wife is willing, haha.

Tenzo Cuzco V1 19X8.5 +20/19X9.5 +20

Tenzo Type M V1 19X8.5 +17/19X10 +22

Tenzo DC5 V1 19X8.5 +20/19X10 +19
these look nnnice....... i want them now.........tempting...

#14 ·
^
4x4?
I like it?

#18 ·
I would have gone wider, atleast a little bit, stock tires can still go wider up to I think an inch (8.5 front 9 rear) if I remember right. But you'll probably get to see my car in person rather than just pics like everyone else. lol
spacers are in my living room, springs should be here Thursday

As four your 4x4 look, it looks stock height to me, which is much lower than most production cars. lol

#20 ·
idrum, did you really just ask why someone put a staggered wheel set on his coupe? you do know it comes that way STOCK and to go with unstaggered wheels will kill the way the car handles?

#24 ·
Why was it a waste of money if I got the look I was looking for? Your talking about things, that to me, aren't going to matter that much with this car. My AutoX days are done. This car is to provide me with a backseat for my girls and SOME sports car enthusiasm when needed. Yes, I want more power, yes the handling will be better with descent shocks, springs or coilovers, but to say I wasted my money, because I wanted a different look than the OEM's is somewhat out of line. IMO.

#27 ·
The first ones are Volk te37's... but these pics are from korea (bkmania).. unless anyone can speak korean and go there and ask it's likely we won't know.

Love the te37's on this car but know EVERYONE will be gettin them... so I'm probably not.

#28 ·
Eh, I'm not feeling those te37's, esp on this car..
:dunno:

#33 ·
Personally I would like to find some lighter wheels. The front factory 19s with the tire weigh 56lbs!!

If I were to buy new wheels they would be 18s and the same size front and rear. I would also run the same size tire in the back as the front. And get some tires that have a better rim protector. :( I miss my Kumhos.

#34 ·
picked up for $500 USD + Stock 18's
Old school Work Ewings.
can't remember the wheel specs right now. i think (if i remembering them correctly) 8j +7 and 9j +7. factory tires.

sorry for the crappy pics, need a new one.