Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Brembo caliper covers?

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  NXXT 
#1 ·
Does anyone make black covers for our Brembo calipers?

I know they are out there. Just wondering if any fit our calipers.

#8 ·
rental cars can be found for about $20 or less a day

#13 ·
As long as you rnot copying me and going with purple! :D

#11 ·
Brake caliper covers?

Tokarski, I see you mentioned brake caliper covers for stock brakes. Can you direct me to a source? Have you seen any that look good? New to the forum, so new I don't haRe a car yet. But I'm thinking a GT instead of a track, then add track wheels and whatever. Looks like you went that way. Any recommendations?
Thanks, Steve

#12 ·
Steve, my question to you is, why a grand touring as opposed to a track edition?

it's only about a $25 a month difference in payment if you are making oayments. If you pay cash, then I can understand, but it is still cheaper to buy the upgraded model as opposed to adding the stuff later :dunno:

my 2 abrahams ~

#15 ·
I'm still struggling with that. If I get a GT I will not attempt brakes, rear end, just cosmetic "upgrades', tires and wheels, probably a lip spoiler. Really only 2 reasons to go to the GT, probably a better ride for every day use, and the fact that I don't want a black interior, much prefer brown. If they offer the brown in a track it could swing me that way, but I did see somewhere on this site that they will not for 2011. Waiting until at least he 2011 specs are released to make a final decision. I will probably even go for an automatic, definitely not leaning that way a month ago but I drove an auto and liked it. I have a Corvette for my toy car, looking for a really nice dailey driver that handles and rides well, and is reasonable on gas. Then I have to decide whether to look for a leftover, or new 2011. Thanks for the input though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.