Hi guys,

I got a 2012 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring

Looking to get new Wheels:
-Looking at Vordoven 18" FORME 9 - GLOSS WHITE
18" Forme 9 - Gloss White - Vordoven
-Only sizes are:
18X9.5 +34 - 5X100 - 73.1
18X10.5 +15 - 5X114.3 - 73.1

My question is would this fit my car or if there is anything I should know? Should I get coilovers, if so I want to stick near the $800 range for coilovers (recommendation on these would be appreciated also). Also would my tires work for these new wheels or would I need to buy new tires as well?

PLEASE AND THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!

#2 ·
The bolt pattern on our cars is 5x114.3 so it appears that your only choice is to get the 18x10.5. I also run 10.5's in the rear with +25 offset and they fit perfectly, however yours have lower offset meaning they will poke out a little more. Slight camber will rid of that if you don't like the wheel poke look. But yes they will fit. Coilovers will always complete the look and improve the handling, I recommend BC racing the most but Megan racing as a more budget-friendly option that still have great reviews($849 from GCtuner, Hyundai Genesis Coupe Performance Parts & Accessories). And your stock tires will definitely not fit due to the wider wheel, so yes you will need new tires. The only thing I'm stumped on is you running 10.5" wheels in the front too, I would ask around because i've personally never heard of that wide of a wheel put on the fronts on gencoupes and I'm not sure they would fit. Definitely research more and ask around before purchasing. Hopefully that answered all of your questions!

#4 ·
+34 up front wont get you that flushed look +15 in the back will make it stick out too much. +22 upfront is perfect and +22 to +28 is great for the back. you will need hubcentering rings for sure. You need a set of hub centering rings that are 67.1 inside diamerter. You will need after market lugs that are 12 x 1.5 . Keep looking around until you find the perfect offsets. Offsets can make or break your wheel set up.
I found same wheels from different website that offered different sizes.

What if I got:
18x9.5 + 12 or 22
18x10.5 + 22

both with same bolt pattern

Also since I need new tires I need to wait on getting coilovers :/, with that being said you guys think that will look good?

#3 ·
+34 up front wont get you that flushed look +15 in the back will make it stick out too much. +22 upfront is perfect and +22 to +28 is great for the back. you will need hubcentering rings for sure. You need a set of hub centering rings that are 67.1 inside diamerter. You will need after market lugs that are 12 x 1.5 . Keep looking around until you find the perfect offsets. Offsets can make or break your wheel set up.

#8 ·
Yes, so get 18x9.5 +22 for the front and 18x10.5 +22 for the rears. 275/35 and 245/35 for the tires. No fender modifications necessary.

Reactions: BanzaiRspec
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.