Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Front bumper that should've been.

7K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  Torsen 
#1 ·
This is what I wish the Gencoupe's front bumper looked like. Yes I know it's a crappy attempt but you get the point.
[/IMG]

See less See more
#2 ·
Vega Version 4...

#3 ·
^^^ lol this

#7 ·
bleck . . . no thanks

#8 ·
#16 ·
tbh the front grill section looks a lot like the new EVO, while I really despise the look of the new EVO, this one doesn't look half bad.

#17 · (Edited)
The genny's OEM front end is cheap looking and outdated imo. Too many soft curves going on when manufacturers are going with sharper, more aggressive lines (see Acura, BMWs facelifts, Mercedes, Cadillac... even Porsche is sharpening its ass and nose)

Soft, swooping and circular lines are out the window when it comes to sports cars. Look at what they did to the new mustang.

I really hope they get rid of that retarded guitar-pick bottom groove on the rear window.

#18 ·
It's about 70/30 in terms of angular vs swooping lines these days. I liked the 09-12 swooping curves because they were reminiscent of the Italian manufacturers (namely Ferrari, Maserati and Alfa Romeo), even now the 09-12's fit nicely in the company of an Alfa 4C. That being said I have to agree, there has otherwise been a hard push for angular design (Audi, Lamborghini, Nissan, Honda, etc) and this was recognized by Hyundai, as can be seen in the 13-15's.
A bit of an aside: Porsche's recent designs are a little like the Ferrari F430, which is somewhere in between swooping and menacing.
That photoshop is pretty interesting, not unlike the Vegas, but with a few tweaks could really be pretty awesome, nice eye!

#19 ·
holy thread bump batman!!!!

Off topic but... I wonder what ever happened to @fatflyguy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.