Hyundai Genesis Forum - View Single Post - Getting my 2.0 T tuned
View Single Post
post #6 of Old 03-06-2013
eastpureplaya

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Garage

GET THE TUNE. I got it and I can never go back to stock tune, car feels powerless without the tune now. I got it on the spare ECU so I can swap back and forth, but its such a different car with the tune. Trust me you'll have doubts up until you get it, then you'll realize you were worried for nothing because it is really worth it. Don't worry so much about clutch wear, the 2013s have a upgrade clutch and can handle the tune just fine without wearing the clutch much more, unless you burn the crap out of it. The stock clutch will last just as long as it would if you were stock.

|MODS|
TurboXS RSD CB Exhaust | SFR Tune | Evolve HF O2 Housing | Evolve Down/Testpipe | Evolve IC Piping | Evolve Short Ram Intake | Vibrant Air Filter | Synapse BOV | Prosport EVO Boost/Wide-band/Oil Temp Gauge | System Upgrade STS | BC Coilovers | Grimmspeed Intake Manifold | Gemini AR CF hood | VIS K2 CF Trunk | Roof Spoiler | Custom Painted Interior | CUSCO Roll Cage | AME TM-02 Wheels | CF Diffuser | Valeo HD Clutch | Quaife LSD | Whiteline Rear Sway Bar

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome