View Single Post
post #251 of Old 03-17-2014
Trijicon
Learning

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage

So just an update. I bought and installed the ISIS 3" downpipe with a Phantom Garage burnt tip cat-back today. Everything fit just fine, also this completes my turbo back exhaust. The only hangups I encountered were: exhaust hangers on old exhaust were pretty difficult to get off, also that my downpipe was extremely close to the heat shield so upon first startup, there was a small rattle. I fixed the rattle but just slightly bending/ denting the heat shield to be a little further away from the downpipe.

Oh and as for the fitment on 2010-2012, I can confirm (if no one else has already) that it fits wonderfully. The tips stick out just the right amount, in my opinion.

The last thing I need to do is bend my left side hanger on the muffler just a tiny bit to make my tips not touch the diffuser. Overall, for the price, this exhaust is well worth it! I definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a cheap, decent exhaust system.

2010 GC 2.0T A/T

BR catless Stage 2-AEM-Injen-Treadstone-Deatschwerks-Grimmspeed-Phantom Garage-ISIS

XXR 527's
Diode Dynamics CCFL's
B&M SuperCooler (Transmission)
Dual CC's

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome