Hyundai Genesis Forum - View Single Post - 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Spy Photos Reveal a Much Larger Car
View Single Post
post #55 of Old 09-13-2014
cliffsta

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Garage

With the Elantra coupe getting axed I can't see Hyundai ditching the only other sport-compact in the lineup (the Veloster), especially with the GC going more upscale. Last I read online was that there will be a mid-lifecycle refresh of the Veloster and that's going to determine if the model continues. But I can't remember where online I read it.

I won't be trading in my 2012 for a new Gencoupe unless its a V8. Sorry. And even then, it depends on pricing. I love my 2012. I bought it instead of waiting 6 months for a 2013 because I like the looks of the first version compared to the 2013+, and I wanted the proven track record of a ZF transmission over an in-house 8speed. GDI would've been cool, though.

2012 3.8 Grand Touring Gran Premio Grey
-Tint 45/45/20 with 20% eyelid
-Carbon Filter removed
-KDM chrome grille and Wing Emblem
-Yakima rack
-Punch 600.2 amp / 2x Punch P1 10" subs / LC2i
2009 Kawasaki KLX 250S
-Muzzy full exhaust, DJ Jet kit, UNI filter, ProTaper bars, 14/47 sprockets, Pirelli Scorpion Pro ftont / Kenda TrakmasterII rear, TrailTech Vapor, turn signals tucked & rear fender hacked
Quote:
Originally Posted by inertiamonster View Post
Ah, I get it now, you're a childish moron.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome