Originally Posted by deacono
I disagree with you. The z looks blocky and outdated to me. it has terrible rear visibility and a uncomfortable cabin. Which is just my opinion.
I get nothing but compliments on my car. Fake hood vents have been done by damn near every car company. hell just look at the challenger and the BMW E9x m3. thats just two off the top of my head that did "ghetto" fake hood scoops/vents. Both now offer kits to make them "functional" just like IS did with our vents/scoops. i still think its just a matter of opinion. i doubt it will be carried over for much longer.
Same reason I went with the 2012. I still love the way it looks and beyond the crappy tranny, love most everything about it.
The point I wanted to add here was that I got into the gen for two reasons:
-- It was rear-wheel drive, coupe, 4-seat, and a good looking modder that I could play and learn with
-- The COST was very reasonable.
I got into the car for $21K new, and the others that fit the first requirements were:
-- or cost too much
With the removal of the 2.0T and the addition of a V8, my concern is they will be losing a large chunk of the buyers here...
2012 Genesis Coupe 2.0T M/T - Tsukuba Red
- BTRcc bolt-on ECU & flash with 1-to-1
- Dynojet: 250 whp / 304 ft-lb tq
- Competition Clutch stage-2 kit with SMF
- PRW FMIC & Piping kit
- CP-E HFC DP & CP-E cat-back exhaust
- CP-E differential mounts
- ATQ short-shifter, bearings, and knob
- Megan Racing transmission mount
- K&N Typhoon SRI; Forge BOV
- PLX DM-100 Gauge & AFR Module
- Saikou Michi Catch-Cans; Redline MT-90 & 75W90
- NAV/GPS; backup-camera; OBD-II BT gauges