Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Does anyone know where to source this crash bar?

11K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  lvdukerider 
#1 ·
I'm going to replace the grill with a big mesh, but don't like the idea of exposing the ugly OEM crash bar. Browsing around for ideas, I came across the picture below. I really like this look, and am hoping I can buy this crash bar somewhere. I did lots of searching, but couldn't come up with everything. Perhaps it's custom?

See less See more
#2 ·
Never seen that before, but I doubt it would hold up in a crash as effectively as the OE bar.

Why not just paint the OE bar a flat black?

#3 ·
More then likely custom, i'd look at companies that produce bash/drift bars to see what they offer.

Reactions: Odelagt
#9 ·
You could always "speed hole" the OEM crash bar. Would look purposeful behind the mesh. And that red bar, Sir, is definitely a custom drift bar setup. Pretty inexpensive piece to have made, really. Again, probably best to leave safety structures alone. LOL, you've been warned ;)

#10 ·
Not sure about the bar, but If you’re going with a full mesh, add the new Genesis emblem on the hood for even better look (the smaller one, oem part 86320G9000)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.