Hyundai Genesis Forum - View Single Post - AEM 30-4406 Bost Pressure Gauge not showing pressure
View Single Post
post #5 of Old 06-17-2019 Thread Starter
Tufast
FUNCTION OVER FORM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Yeah I kinda miss the forums, but have been preoccupied with other parts of my life & with diminished funds recently just haven't done anything to my car worth sharing. This is still a car forum LOL.

I'm going to check the lines one last time (I'm OCD) just to make sure & if they look good it looks like I will just pick up the sensor to swap it out.

I have not done any more mods to my car though to be honest it's still a blast to drive. I just ordered an new pair of 285's for the rear even though I'm only on complete bolt-ons, P&P of I&M with no Cats. But she is still loves to roast the tires through the 1st 3 gears whenever the turbo kicks in. I think Hyundai may have made the those gears a little too close to make it seem fun in stock form, because soon as you add some power it's a PITA getting traction. Funny thing even though shes not extremely fast, with the way my car looks & sounds most cars don't try me, especially when the rear end kicks out and they see my license plate (SEROSLY).

I will try to visit every once in a while just to say hey or answer any questions. Since I checked in I've gotten a few that I responded to trying to help others with their builds.

Sponsored By:
Columbus Body Works / ARK Performance / Modern Automotive Performance / Forged Performance

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome