Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

What mods should I get?

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  blueflames_38 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I am a new member to this forum. I was hoping someone could bring me up to speed on the most common mods people have done to their GC.

#2 ·
Looks as if almost everyone starts out with basic things such as HID's, intakes, and exhausts. After that it basically splits up with tuning, wheels/suspension work, bigger turbos, and all that good stuff. IMO, most common mods would be HID's, intake, exhaust, BOV kits, suspension work: wheels, springs, coilovers, and cosmetics: tinted windows, vinyl roof cover, carbon fiber hoods/trunks, lip kits, fog covers. A good idea would be to go to the media section, take a look a members cars and get a feel for what you like and dislike and go from there. Most members have their list of mods in their signature also.

#3 ·
Are you an exterior person or an interior person or do like power and driving???? these are the Q that should get you started. I went with the intake and exhaust, soon the NSPP from RRM. GOOD LUCK

#11 ·
If you mean the wings, then yes and no. It depends on the dealership. My dealership just started putting the sedan wings on the coupes. But when I bought my coupe it didn't have it. A couple of vendors on here sell it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.