I too got an email from KK letting me know the delay was due to an accident and that my order will ship at the beginning of next week. I'm not too worried about not getting the order. I know he will ship it. My concern is if there is a problem with the DTS. How much of a hassle it will be to get the issue resolved. I'm currently trying to work with Will on an issue with the R2C intake I ordered with very little luck. I almost didn't order the DTS from because of the lack of traction but decide to go ahead and roll the dice due to the price he had for the DTS. I'm hoping it's just a one off situation.