Any Action at ATQ? - Page 5 - Hyundai Genesis Forum
 25Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Senior Member
 
NCGiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
Lol. Carefull guys, gonna make me giggle. Yes, im still around on here, even with SJ changing my name from time to time.

ATQ is on FB. If you have questions for tomi best head over there.

ATQ is a one man show. People have said that. Many ****ing times. Yet again and again people fail to comprehend what that means.

When anything comes up in tomis life, buisness or personal, Atq is going to be effected. 2015 was a year where looking back, I'm actually surprised tomi came out of it as well as he did. (I'm local to him and friends with him) Yes, he's probably gonna yell at me for sharing that he had a rough year. Cuz.... he had a hell of a rough year.

Thing is tho, even with the super long wait times and everything else that happened last year, everyone got thier ****, or will be getting it shortly.

That much can not be said about most basic drop shippers parked on thier ass in front of a computer with thier credit card playing middleman for you.

If you cant wait possibly beyond 6 months (worst case scenario) for a part thats miles anove everything else available then go give some lame drop shipper your money for faster turn around time and a vastly shittier product.

Im getting sick of ****ing idiots who whine and complain when stuff doesnt happen immidiately. No matter how many times tomi says "next week, next month" you will get ur ****. Which you already know, or you should. Because that info is every ****ing where. Dont like that it might take a while? Dont buy from him, or get your refund and move on. This is the way it works, (which again, you already ****ing know unless your blind or live in a cave) bitching about it because you dont think it should work that way doesn't change anything.....

All it does is make me have to type this horribly long ass comment out on my phone, sitting on the crapper in a aflying J somewhere in michigan.

TLDR: None, read you lazy git.
Again, reading if fundamental. The gripe isn't about waiting for product. It is about not being refunded the full amount. But you wouldn't know that because you decided to blindly reply without reading any of the details.

2013 Gen Coupe 2.0t R-Spec

SFR 1.5/NGK 2309
Depo Racing O2
ARK Down/Test/GRiP
K&N Typhoon
Comp Clutch Stage 2 combo
Megan Trans Mount
ATQ Shifter/Bushings/Collars
18" Konig Milligrams w/ Conti EC DWS06 255/275
NCGiant is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Chapter 11 Section 62
 
Mooseman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hamilton Ontario
Posts: 1,582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCGiant View Post
Again, reading if fundamental. The gripe isn't about waiting for product. It is about not being refunded the full amount. But you wouldn't know that because you decided to blindly reply without reading any of the details.
Who the hell are you? You're right. Reading IS fundamental. You'll notice I didnt direct my rant at anyone in particular. I dont give a goats backside what your particular problem is. I made a general post about some things i noticed in the thread, the whole thread which if you havnt noticed has multiple peopme in it. Not just you. You'll also notice i didnt say a single thing about the process of getting refunds because i wasn't addressing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandoAWD View Post
It's a Google search built in to the forum. If Google is too difficult, consider regressing to stone tablets, an abacus, and cars you power with your feet.

Mooseman is offline  
post #83 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Senior Member
 
NCGiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
That latest post is a prime example of why you shouldnt be posting.
[email protected] likes this.

2013 Gen Coupe 2.0t R-Spec

SFR 1.5/NGK 2309
Depo Racing O2
ARK Down/Test/GRiP
K&N Typhoon
Comp Clutch Stage 2 combo
Megan Trans Mount
ATQ Shifter/Bushings/Collars
18" Konig Milligrams w/ Conti EC DWS06 255/275
NCGiant is offline  
 
post #84 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Senior Member
 
NCGiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
Who the hell are you? You're right. Reading IS fundamental. You'll notice I didnt direct my rant at anyone in particular. I dont give a goats backside what your particular problem is. I made a general post about some things i noticed in the thread, the whole thread which if you havnt noticed has multiple peopme in it. Not just you. You'll also notice i didnt say a single thing about the process of getting refunds because i wasn't addressing that.
Fair enough, wasn't aware you were generalizing.

2013 Gen Coupe 2.0t R-Spec

SFR 1.5/NGK 2309
Depo Racing O2
ARK Down/Test/GRiP
K&N Typhoon
Comp Clutch Stage 2 combo
Megan Trans Mount
ATQ Shifter/Bushings/Collars
18" Konig Milligrams w/ Conti EC DWS06 255/275
NCGiant is offline  
post #85 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Senior Member
 
ncrashb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: MB, Canada
Posts: 151
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Garage

ATQ is bustin their ass trying to get my end links completed by tonight since I'm in town from Manitoba. It's not the first time I've met him and not the first or second order I've placed from him. Every time the products have been on point and I couldn't be happier. Sometimes there are delays and waitlists especially for shifters, he keeps everyone very up to date on status and availability. Just requires some patience and logical understanding... Which some apparently do not have. *kermit* *tea*
ncrashb is offline  
post #86 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St. Johns Newfoundland
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)

NCGiant...I am not Tomi. Who needs reading comprehension skills here...just stop with your childish antics.
Blacklight is offline  
post #87 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Its one dude, in a garage, making parts. If you want good customer service go to the keg and get yourself a steak. We are a platform thats 7 years old and have the worst after market parts available. The one guy who makes good stuff is now being **** talked. It takes time to order things. Maybe you should do some research into the parts you're actually buying from him and see what it takes to design and actually fabricate them. I personally went to Tomi the first week I got my car and bought every single upgrade he had for my car because every single person I asked advised me to use ATQ parts. The trade off to getting good quality for us is unfortunately waiting for them. so take a chill pill and stop feeding negativity into the community please.
quicksilverb1 is offline  
post #88 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Why so serious, Bro?
 
GenCoupeGeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hazel Green, Alabama
Posts: 40,498
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1226 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverb1 View Post
Its one dude, in a garage, making parts. If you want good customer service go to the keg and get yourself a steak. We are a platform thats 7 years old and have the worst after market parts available. The one guy who makes good stuff is now being **** talked. It takes time to order things. Maybe you should do some research into the parts you're actually buying from him and see what it takes to design and actually fabricate them. I personally went to Tomi the first week I got my car and bought every single upgrade he had for my car because every single person I asked advised me to use ATQ parts. The trade off to getting good quality for us is unfortunately waiting for them. so take a chill pill and stop feeding negativity into the community please.
tl;dr... but what I got from your rant.... "If you don't want to wait for parts, don't buy from ATQ".

check
NCGiant likes this.

2013 Becketts Black 2.0T R Spec
BTRcc Custom Tuned
310 whp/375 wtq @ 27 PSI Water/meth injected


"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.”

~Albert Einstein
GenCoupeGeek is offline  
post #89 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Senior Member
 
NCGiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenCoupeGeek View Post
tl;dr... but what I got from your rant.... "If you don't want to wait for parts, don't buy from ATQ".

check
Also, if you decide to cancel and want a refund you will only get part of it.
Klafranka likes this.

2013 Gen Coupe 2.0t R-Spec

SFR 1.5/NGK 2309
Depo Racing O2
ARK Down/Test/GRiP
K&N Typhoon
Comp Clutch Stage 2 combo
Megan Trans Mount
ATQ Shifter/Bushings/Collars
18" Konig Milligrams w/ Conti EC DWS06 255/275
NCGiant is offline  
post #90 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Senior Member
 
Klafranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Appleton, WI
Posts: 162
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Atq

Well Gencoupe.com it has been a while since I really felt the need to stand up and say something. If anyone gets offended, i honestly couldn't care less. SoOo with that said here we go. For starters I agree with everyone in here that ATQ's lead, and shipping times have been drawn out way to far and way to long. incase anyone is interested I am still waiting on a skid plate that i purchased a little over a year ago, but that besides the point. Now to get into somethings that you all need to hear. Tomi and I have had some decent talks within the last year, and he has filled me in on somethings that most the general Gen community probably doesn't know about. Im not going to divulge everything, however i am going to use some of our conversations to illustrate my points in these next paragraphs.

First off, Tomi at ATQ is quite the entrepreneur. Tomi's Dad used to work in a machine shop, and he told me that his Dad was so meticulous with his quality, that when it was perfect, it wasn't perfect enough. That stuck with Tomi, and he created ATQ (Attention To Quality), with the sole purpose of creating the best and finest quality parts he could, while still making them affordable for the public. Just so we are clear, Tomi doesn't make huge profits, if he actually charged what his products were worth,based on research, development, manufacturing, and testing, none of us would be able buy any of it. Now, as far as i know ATQ was ran buy one person trying to make everything for everyone, and that was Tomi. he now has a few people on board if im not mistaken. Anyway, his excitement to produce parts for the gen community, and parts to put on his own genesis was high. However, Tomi made one very crucial mistake, which was trying to manufacture all these parts by himself. He realized that his demand was through the roof and he tried to get vendors in place so he could manufacture large quantities to supply all of us who have purchased, and want to purchase parts from him. So ultimately, heres what happened, the Gen community blew up, orders came in, and all his vendors screwed him over (this happens when perfect isn't perfect enough). Devoted to his customers he brings everything in house, takes back control of his company and makes sure quality stuff was built and shipped out. Now take a second and look at it from his prospective. he could have said F it and screwed us all, what would you have done?

Now, as a customer myself I realize that when something is order one expects it to arrive in a timely matter. Im sorry to say this but custom S*** takes time. I have order several items, custom, that have taken forever. The problem the Gen community ran into or is running into is, not that tomi is a liar, or doesn't want to get stuff to his customers, but rather all these vendors and personal struggles and business problems all hit, perfect storm like, at once. So all the group buys and high ticket items suffered. What we are seeing today is the recovery process. AND every needs to be F'ing patient! This guy works his ass off day and night, and still manages to be nice to some of the ridiculous assholes that sometimes i hate to say are part of the Gen Community. I get it, its a long time. You are not the only one waiting on stuff. But in the midst of all this S*** the only reason why i haven't asked for a refund on my skid plate, or on my Differential kit (that isn't even designed yet and i paid $400 in advance for) is because Tomi is always always communicating about whats going on, and is determined to make sure that, even through hardship and struggles, his customers will get the best of the best one way or another..

In terms of quality, I have ATQ endlinks, and they are amazing. anyone in this group that doesn't think so is a freaking idiot. i have never seen endlinks like these. They are as thick as a big sharpie marker and built to last. I also waited for these, best thing i ever did. Im on BC racing coilovers with endlinks that BC sent. I swapped them out, and the difference is night and day.
I also have purchase an ATQ skid plate (which i have yet to receive, and yes it has been a over a year) however, that was on a group buy, and it was before it was even designed. am i anxious, yes, could i have used it last summer, yes, am i pissed? NO, and heres why. I told myself that when i bought my Genesis I wanted to put the best parts i could afford on my Gen. After all a car is blank canvas and once it's painted it should reflect the artist, or be an extension of the the drivers personality and character. I want the best parts out there, and ATQ makes those parts. Some of the best things are worth waiting for, just remember that.

Also, like i said before i pre ordered a Differential kit from Tomi last year too. guess what? it hasn't even been designed yet, But honestly im not worried because i know that when its on the market it will crush all. Good things take time, same with custom built parts, everything from skid plates, to diff kits, to catch cans, all of which i have ordered custom because in most cases custom stuff is built quality and is built by people that truly have a passion for what they do and they stand by it.

I guarantee you that in the next year ATQ will rise to the top. I wouldn't doubt that soon he will be selling parts to Porsche and Ferrari. The endlinks alone should be put on every car manufactured, no joke. SoOo all of you need to be patient and really take a look at whats going on here. If you don't want the best, then tell Tomi you don't want to wait for quality parts, and want to buy S*** parts that you can get next day. NOW!, i know what about half of you are going to say. "'Not all other parts are S*** quality" yes i agree, but you all ordered from ATQ for a reason, after everything that Tomi has done for the Gen community, why turn your back on him? he's straight forward and lets everyone know what the issues are and works night and day to resolve problems. and for those of you that bitch that he doesn't return emails. HES WORKING ON YOUR S***! he only one of two or Three people trying to fill hundreds of orders that piled up do to crappy vendors that left him stranded.

Anybody that buys ATQ products will understand what i mean when i say that you get what you pay and wait for. i have never had an issue with the parts i have bought, and i look forward to everything that i paid in advance for too. If any of you think you could run a business, let alone his business, i encourage you to contact Tomi directly and see if he's willing to let you have the reins for a day or two. I wish you good luck.

Hopefully this has helped some people understand and appreciate what ATQ is, and has done for the community. and for the people i pissed off, sorry not sorry. Ill pass you on the highway when your cheap parts break.

  • Matte black wing emblems
  • Carbon fiber wing wheel caps
  • 20%/15% window tint
  • Custom DIY engine dress-up bolts
  • TWM STS w/ Leopard A6 Shift knob
  • R2C CAI
  • Mangnaflow exhaust
  • Megan Racing transmission, and motor mounts
  • SFR subframe rigid collar kit
  • Eibach Pro-kit springs
  • Garageline spacers 20/25
  • Agency Power clutch line
  • Saikou Michi Dual catch cans
  • 4 inch LCD Reversing Rear view Mirror Monitor, and back up camera

Last edited by Klafranka; 01-13-2016 at 06:29 PM.
Klafranka is offline  
post #91 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Why so serious, Bro?
 
GenCoupeGeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hazel Green, Alabama
Posts: 40,498
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1226 Post(s)
Garage

Nice diatribe. But if in fact ATQ is really all you say it is, why are people complaining? Why do you feel the need to stand up for such a great company? Afterall, if ATQ is all that, their products and services should need no defense. Do you see folks having to defend really great companies like Garrett, HKS, Synapse, Works, GCTuner, GenRacer, or any number of companies that support this community and have all established a reputation of good quality and service? These companies don't need a fanboy cheering section in spite of the fact that they have all had customer satisfaction issues. Why? Because their products and services speak for themselves. The fact that you feel the need to have to stand up for ATQ and defend what many would consider to be bad business practices tells me that ATQ cannot stand on its own without its fanboy base ripping at anyone who may have a different opinion than you.

If you ask me, the ATQ fanboys are doing ATQ a disservice by setting up expectations that Tomi cannot possibly live up to. When you put a company on a pedestal and that company can't stand on that pedestal on their own accord, you create customers who will be dissatisfied that they did not receive the same level of service that you received. They get pissed and threads like this start. You can consider yourself part of the problem rather than the solution.
Justknow likes this.

2013 Becketts Black 2.0T R Spec
BTRcc Custom Tuned
310 whp/375 wtq @ 27 PSI Water/meth injected


"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.”

~Albert Einstein

Last edited by GenCoupeGeek; 01-13-2016 at 06:30 PM.
GenCoupeGeek is offline  
post #92 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Senior Member
 
Klafranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Appleton, WI
Posts: 162
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

The term fanboy is really cute, thanks for the usage. i take it your one of the poor soles that hasn't got his parts yet?. The other companies that you mentioned are well established companies that have had years to work out the bugs and kinks in their structure. and i just feel its a little unfair to compare a company just starting out, to companies that had been around for years. Everyone has struggles in the beginning. and if you look at the people that have gotten parts, they are blown away. the problem you are seeing is simply a company that is having a hard time keeping up with high demands. i have witness tons of people bitch, about lead times and such, and then when they get their stuff they are speechless. His products and services will speak for itself once he can meet the demand.

  • Matte black wing emblems
  • Carbon fiber wing wheel caps
  • 20%/15% window tint
  • Custom DIY engine dress-up bolts
  • TWM STS w/ Leopard A6 Shift knob
  • R2C CAI
  • Mangnaflow exhaust
  • Megan Racing transmission, and motor mounts
  • SFR subframe rigid collar kit
  • Eibach Pro-kit springs
  • Garageline spacers 20/25
  • Agency Power clutch line
  • Saikou Michi Dual catch cans
  • 4 inch LCD Reversing Rear view Mirror Monitor, and back up camera
Klafranka is offline  
post #93 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Why so serious, Bro?
 
GenCoupeGeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hazel Green, Alabama
Posts: 40,498
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1226 Post(s)
Garage

So why waste your time trying to defend him? If his products and services speak for themselves, then he needs no defense. Great companies didn't become great because they had little minions running around slapping anyone who might complain about the product or service that they received... they instead work with the customer to make things right. If ATQ can't make it right, you running around slamming on those who complain won't make it right either.

And... just to be clear, I see a lot of competitor parts on your build list. So.. I guess you'll be on the side of the road with the rest of us, huh?

2013 Becketts Black 2.0T R Spec
BTRcc Custom Tuned
310 whp/375 wtq @ 27 PSI Water/meth injected


"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.”

~Albert Einstein
GenCoupeGeek is offline  
post #94 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Senior Member
 
NCGiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klafranka View Post
The term fanboy is really cute, thanks for the usage. i take it your one of the poor soles that hasn't got his parts yet?. The other companies that you mentioned are well established companies that have had years to work out the bugs and kinks in their structure. and i just feel its a little unfair to compare a company just starting out, to companies that had been around for years. Everyone has struggles in the beginning. and if you look at the people that have gotten parts, they are blown away. the problem you are seeing is simply a company that is having a hard time keeping up with high demands. i have witness tons of people bitch, about lead times and such, and then when they get their stuff they are speechless. His products and services will speak for itself once he can meet the demand.
You took all the time to type out that first dissertation and in your blind fanboy love for Tomi you didn't even acknowledge the gripe that led to all this today. Its not the product that is the issue. It is the poor service along with deceptive timelines and an attempt to swindle money via a short refund. The decision was made to spend money elsewhere and lies were told to try and save the sale. Then the partial refund given wasn't even a refund. It was processed as a phantom sale that took out seller's fees from someone that didn't sell anything to Tomi. Someone who paid extra to Tomi to cover Tomi's seller's fees in the first place...

2013 Gen Coupe 2.0t R-Spec

SFR 1.5/NGK 2309
Depo Racing O2
ARK Down/Test/GRiP
K&N Typhoon
Comp Clutch Stage 2 combo
Megan Trans Mount
ATQ Shifter/Bushings/Collars
18" Konig Milligrams w/ Conti EC DWS06 255/275
NCGiant is offline  
post #95 of 195 Old 01-13-2016
Why so serious, Bro?
 
GenCoupeGeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hazel Green, Alabama
Posts: 40,498
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1226 Post(s)
Garage

Let's not let little things like facts get in the way of a really great fanatical rant.

2013 Becketts Black 2.0T R Spec
BTRcc Custom Tuned
310 whp/375 wtq @ 27 PSI Water/meth injected


"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.”

~Albert Einstein
GenCoupeGeek is offline  
post #96 of 195 Old 01-14-2016
Senior Member
 
84FordMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Gastonia, NC
Posts: 908
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenCoupeGeek View Post
Do you see folks having to defend really great companies like Garrett, HKS, Synapse, Works, GCTuner, GenRacer, or any number of companies that support this community and have all established a reputation of good quality and service?
I'm going to stop you right there, Bob.

GCTuner/GenRacer, they are great resellers, no doubt about that. Though I cannot seem to find a single part either of them designed/machined/fabricated/manufactured. If you can help me out there, that'd be great, mmmkay?

Garrett/HKS/Works, really Bob, really? Comparing a single building outfit in Canada to multi-national corporations? There are more people in Honeywell's break room in Rolle, Switzerland right now than there are people working at ATQ.

That aside, where other big name companies have left us high and dry, saddled with issues, ATQ filled that gap with proven solutions. Then you have some that blatantly ripped off ATQ's product after it's release and came back with a cheaper price point, which we know this community is all about. Despite that, ATQ still goes on.
Klafranka likes this.

-- 2011 GenSedan 4.6 Tech --
- Coupe Brembo F/R swap
- MSA X-pipe
- Test pipes
- SRI
- Coupe LSD swap
84FordMan is offline  
post #97 of 195 Old 01-14-2016

SUN★WORKS
 
SteveJohns29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kittanning, PA
Posts: 56,362
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
NCGiant...I am not Tomi. Who needs reading comprehension skills here...just stop with your childish antics.
Just an update. Blacklight has been permanently banned because he is, in fact, Tomi..

@NCGiant , I'd be more pissed now if I was in your situation. Tomi wasn't honest enough to admit he was actually talking to you directly. What does that say about a person?

Sponsored by:
TurboXS / Competition Clutch / GarageLine / Corbeau Seats / General Tire / KDM Racing

[email protected] on street tires!
[email protected] -Quickest pass to date
475WHP/363wtq

SteveJohns29 is offline  
post #98 of 195 Old 01-14-2016
Why so serious, Bro?
 
GenCoupeGeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hazel Green, Alabama
Posts: 40,498
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1226 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84FordMan View Post
I'm going to stop you right there, Bob.

GCTuner/GenRacer, they are great resellers, no doubt about that. Though I cannot seem to find a single part either of them designed/machined/fabricated/manufactured. If you can help me out there, that'd be great, mmmkay?

Garrett/HKS/Works, really Bob, really? Comparing a single building outfit in Canada to multi-national corporations? There are more people in Honeywell's break room in Rolle, Switzerland right now than there are people working at ATQ.

That aside, where other big name companies have left us high and dry, saddled with issues, ATQ filled that gap with proven solutions. Then you have some that blatantly ripped off ATQ's product after it's release and came back with a cheaper price point, which we know this community is all about. Despite that, ATQ still goes on.
Do you think all these companies started as multi-national entities? They became multi-national companies because they fulfilled a need and they did it better than anyone else. My point is that if ATQ wants to be on the same level as these great companies, they're going to have to adjust their business model and quit pissing people off.

Aside from that, I keep hearing how Tomi is too busy to answer customer inquiries on products that they have ordered and paid for; yet, he has time to create a whole new persona so that he can come on to the forums and defend himself and promote his product? How is it that someone who professes to be so busy can afford to take hours out of his day (while presumably hard at work making your parts) to engage with dissatisfied customer complaints on a public forum and cannot make the time of day to deal with them one on one when he had the chance?

I'm sorry... but I've seen folks like Tomi come and go. They do great at first, but then get overwhelmed because they have no business plan. They piss off their customer base to the point where they start getting slammed by folks who haven't even purchased anything from him... and they eventually go away. I'm not saying that this is Tomi's situation, but just damn... coming on to a forum pretending to be someone else in order to defend what you aren't doing? Really?

2013 Becketts Black 2.0T R Spec
BTRcc Custom Tuned
310 whp/375 wtq @ 27 PSI Water/meth injected


"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.”

~Albert Einstein
GenCoupeGeek is offline  
post #99 of 195 Old 01-14-2016
Senior Member
 
NCGiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenCoupeGeek View Post
Do you think all these companies started as multi-national entities? They became multi-national companies because they fulfilled a need and they did it better than anyone else. My point is that if ATQ wants to be on the same level as these great companies, they're going to have to adjust their business model and quit pissing people off.

Aside from that, I keep hearing how Tomi is too busy to answer customer inquiries on products that they have ordered and paid for; yet, he has time to create a whole new persona so that he can come on to the forums and defend himself and promote his product? How is it that someone who professes to be so busy can afford to take hours out of his day (while presumably hard at work making your parts) to engage with dissatisfied customer complaints on a public forum and cannot make the time of day to deal with them one on one when he had the chance?

I'm sorry... but I've seen folks like Tomi come and go. They do great at first, but then get overwhelmed because they have no business plan. They piss off their customer base to the point where they start getting slammed by folks who haven't even purchased anything from him... and they eventually go away. I'm not saying that this is Tomi's situation, but just damn... coming on to a forum pretending to be someone else in order to defend what you aren't doing? Really?
I will say that Tomi always responded to me very quickly.

However... It was always with BS lies and promises. But he was quick to give them. Maybe he is a cool guy to be friends with, but he has no business running a company that cannot possibly live up to the promises he makes. Then to try and swindle me for money that I spotted him in the first place is absurd. And after I point it out he fails to refund the remaining 75% of the money? Thought I was being a cool guy by overpaying for an item to cover his seller's fee. Can't believe he'd try to take it out of a refund so that I essentially pay his fee twice. Commerce fees are a cost of doing business...

2013 Gen Coupe 2.0t R-Spec

SFR 1.5/NGK 2309
Depo Racing O2
ARK Down/Test/GRiP
K&N Typhoon
Comp Clutch Stage 2 combo
Megan Trans Mount
ATQ Shifter/Bushings/Collars
18" Konig Milligrams w/ Conti EC DWS06 255/275
NCGiant is offline  
post #100 of 195 Old 01-14-2016
Senior Member
 
NCGiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Garage

Here is a funny side note that makes him look even more guilty:

He removed all posts on his ATQ FB page made after on or August 21st. That happened to be the date he started making promises about delivery times... Here are the deleted posts ATQ - Album on Imgur
[email protected] likes this.

2013 Gen Coupe 2.0t R-Spec

SFR 1.5/NGK 2309
Depo Racing O2
ARK Down/Test/GRiP
K&N Typhoon
Comp Clutch Stage 2 combo
Megan Trans Mount
ATQ Shifter/Bushings/Collars
18" Konig Milligrams w/ Conti EC DWS06 255/275
NCGiant is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Related Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ATQ Go Pro Attachment Blacklight General Discussion 4 04-10-2014 09:47 PM
Atq Yaibal 3.8 V6 Discussion 2013 and up 7 03-31-2014 12:58 AM
ATQ Rigid Collars, ATQ STS and Bushings SketchedOut Product reviews 2 12-28-2013 02:23 AM
Atq collars BoB321 Product reviews 7 11-21-2013 07:48 AM


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Genesis Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome