Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - '13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe' R-Sport 2.0T, 55K mile, Black on Red leather/fabric

Hi folks, this car grew-up on this forum site and now time to sell. Lots of data here and more available under my user name search.

Functional Upgrades:

Eibach Pro-Kit Springs 3/4" lower
Bilstein B6 Mono-Tube gas shocks/struts
White Line anti-sway bars 30mm fr/26mm rr
PowerGrid front swaybar links
Moog rear swaybar links
GroundForce aluminum rims 19"x8.5" fr / 19"x9.5" rr
Michelin Pilot Sport tires 245/35 fr - 265/35 rr
ATQ rear subframe alignment collars
ATQ short-throw shifter
Borla axle-back S/S exhaust
Forge Motorsports non-recirculating Alloy Blow-off valve
Upgraded EBC Red-Stuff brake pads (fr/rr) and EBC slotted front rotors (< 1K on Fr)

Non-functional Upgrades:

Lighted cup holder illumination marque
Shift-I programmable shift-point indicator
Weighted s/s shift knob
Weathertech Floorliners Fr/Trunk
Factory color-matched Hyundai (OEM) trunk lip spoiler

The goal for this car was to build a fun daily-driver with enhanced handling & braking. This is not a track-day car and wasn't built to try and be one. Adult owned (I'm 56), purchased new, original owner.

The suspension is tight and compliant. The alignments are dialed-in by Radical Motorsports in Ramsey, NJ - a shop specializing in single-seat road-racing machines. The cars handling is neutral, no over or under steer. The up-sized Michelins refuse to slip (RR's new this year). The powertrain is 100% stock other than a K&N re-usable element in the stock air-box and the Forge blow-off valve. Clutch is in great shape - I've been the cars only driver.

Borla exhaust for the classic Borla-burble. The Shift-I indicator makes merging into busy highways a simple read, eliminating the need to take your eyes off the road.

Has been garage-kept its entire life and has never seen road salt. Over-wintered inside with a Deltron Battery-Tender (quick-connection installed). Everything works and the car is 100%. No broken bits or surprises.

This is not a new car and does have signs of use. There is light pitting on the front fascia from normal daily use. The L/R quarter panel (forward of the wheel arch) has a dimple caused by the shoulder of a spooked deer that ran into it from 6 feet away while I was stopped in traffic. Shallow door-ding just aft of the passenger-side door handle. No other dings or dents. Two wheels have minor curb marks. Minor abrasion of the drivers seat left bolster from entering and exiting.

The car sells with every take-off part that has been upgraded. A full set of OE wheels (OE Bridgestones are wasted), lug nuts, full suspension system, all hardware and exhaust system (in new condition). Original documents included and repair manual in PDF format.

The car is de-badged. I'll be happy to rebadge the deck-lid to stock for the buyer if desired. Buyers choice - I can work with you.

I've moved on, my garage is full and I need the bay for my newest project. No one other than myself has ever laid a wrench on this car other than the performance shop for alignment(s). It's been religiously maintained.

$15,000.00, clear title. $1K Good-faith deposit holds for 15 days. Balance is Certified Funds ONLY. Car is located in North NJ. Shipping is your responsibility. I spent 30 years in the auto business and can smell BS 10 miles away. Please don't waste OUR time. Thanks for your consideration!

Please reply to 13gencoupe4sale at gmail-dot-com with your phone# or email address for a prompt response. Cheers. -Chris

Gallery photos here: https://postimg.org/gallery/y9ih16n4/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts