Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
GenniGirl
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

Posting from Thorndale, PA about 45 minutes outside of Philly.

I am the proud owner of a new 2013 white Genesis Coupe 2.0

Looking forward to many mods and customizations!

I am a store manager for Pep Boys and have been in the industry almost 10 years.

-Jessica
:p

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
Welcome and that pink text is practically unreadable.

·
Registered
374 Posts
:gc-smiley-sign-i-ag
Welcome!

·
Registered
264 Posts
welcome!! what are your future plans for the car?

·
GenniGirl
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats what I get for being a girl and using pink font! Ha!

Well, I am tinting on Wednesday,
Getting custom upholstery at Bux Customs in Pottstown PA
Working hood vent ordered
Coil overs ordered
New emblems are on and rear is shaded
New wheels (btw the phrase plasti-dip should be banned for the forums, ugh crrriiiinge at the thought of someone going near a gen with pdip)

That will be done within the month.:rofl:

Future: new turbo build, cat back exhaust system, cold air intake, racing harnesses, roll cage. That is my 3 month goal =)

I am lucky to have a Speed Shop at my store so I get a good discount on stuff. I can get anyone on here serious hookups. Im direct vendor with every company under the son. I have to share some of my wealth with you boys on here!

;)

·
GenniGirl
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I meant shaved not shadded. Curse you iphone auto correct

·
Registered
264 Posts
you know... i have mine plasti-dipped. and i find that offensive...:rofl::rofl:

·
GenniGirl
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:gc-wmscared0016: what your saying is im probably the only or one of the few girls on here with sinnin' boys? Lol ooye plastic-dip:door:

·
Registered
264 Posts
half of the members here have the front grill plasti dipped. its just matter of time until you decide to plasti dip the front as well :D better watch out what you say!

·
GenniGirl
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol i dont have to watch anything. Plast- dip is the cheap way out. Plus 9/10 it ruins whatever it was put on when someone attemps removal. Im been paiting cars about to years and some of the worst things are from it. Hey ppl can do whatever i dont care lol

·
GenniGirl
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boom!!!! Thanks dear!!:D

·
Registered
293 Posts
(btw the phrase plasti-dip should be banned for the forums, ugh crrriiiinge at the thought of someone going near a gen with pdip)
If you experienced anything other than what this video shows in removal, then it was applied to thin, but its still a easy removal with some Aircraft remover (Walmart sells it), paint on, leave for ten minutes and power wash the rim clean.

Until i get the HRE 560R rims i want with the new Continental Extreme Contact DW tires. I am happy to protect the stock R-spec 19" rims with a bit of 5-6 dollar a can plastidip, there stock rims who gives a flying squirrel lol =P

·
GenSport KY
868 Posts
Holy CRAP that pink burned my retinas

·
Cece's Daddy
414 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts