Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Master Member #518
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
15mm spacers on a gen coupe, pics

15mm spacers + stock SUV look suspension...
Now drop it like its HOT!

Correct me if I'm wrong, that's a track model with 19's

·
Master Member #518
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I totally see the mustang.

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Our demo car has 10mm in the front and 15mm in the rear...and lowered with coilovers.. it happens to be the same color so you can see the difference with drop

·
Master Member #518
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice seoulfulracing, very nice.

·
Topless = More Fun 4 Me!
768 Posts
Our demo car has 10mm in the front and 15mm in the rear...and lowered with coilovers.. it happens to be the same color so you can see the difference with drop

That looks sooooo nice. *drooling*

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
It's not just a spacer sticked between the wheel and the rotors. You need the longer bolt threads comes with a kit in order to insure the safety.
We do drift/burn outs/donuts daily and yet has no problem at all..

Car is lowered with Neotech LE type suspension (height adjustable.damping adjustable.camber plated) BTW and we have put 15 sets in the container to our U.S warehouse, and soon they are going to up on sale for everyone as well.

·
Topless = More Fun 4 Me!
768 Posts
I thought I always heard that spacers can be dangerous? Very sexy indeed though:bowdown:
Spacers are dangerous if used incorrectly. There are spacers that you can buy that are universal and those are a big no no. The ones you can see in that picture are the correct style which come in two styles, hub-centric and lug-centric. Hub-centrics are the safest of them all since they eliminate any vibration that could loosen the bolts.

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
Car is lowered with Neotech LE type suspension (height adjustable.damping adjustable.camber plated) BTW and we have put 15 sets in the container to our U.S warehouse, and soon they are going to up on sale for everyone as well.
lol, I do not think that 15 is enough!! Those will likely move in the first month (two maybe...) :biggthumpup:

·
Master Member #518
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^that's exactly what I was thinking. One group buy and their gone.

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
We are the exclusive seller for Neotech suspension and noone can beat our prices. :)
You are looking at about $800+shipping for VE type( height adjustable)
about $1200+shipping for LE type (height adjustable/damping adjustable/camber plated)
We haven't set the prices yet but considering they are being sold about $1200/$1600 MSRP in Korea ..it's a nice deal still.

If we have enough interests and some kind of downpayment, we don't mind going for GB either.
I still think it is too early for GB since noone has bought the cars yet.
We are putting LE type on our U.S demo car, so 1 of 15 sets is mine!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts