Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 821 Posts

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.gencoupe.com/2-0t/31881-2-0t-dyno-sheets.html#post274829

After accidently posting in the V6 dyno sheets thread I figured I'd make one for the 2.0T. Searched but didn't see one yet, if I missed it, sorry. Stole the layout for the results from Formsim :)

HP - 224 Tq - 269

1. Type of Dyno: Dynojet
2. Gear used : 5th
3. Temp : 52 degrees
4. Elevation: ~500'
5. Mods: Dynojet CMD @ 20psi peak trailing to about 14 at redline and CP-E Intake

Will update in a week or two. I got exhaust, boost controller, injectors, and actuator since then. Should break 250whp hopefully.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hmmm, tweak that some more and you can probably get another 30 Lbs of torque with the same Hp. Check out BR's thread on their custom tune making slightly better results. I already have a PA flasher so that's the best route for me. Good job though on the tune.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here are some more dyno sheets I've downloaded as I've seen them posted. If one of them is yours and you want it removed or information corrected, just let me know. Obviously I don't have full details of these ones but I've posted what I had noted.

4TGen

Turbo back, intake, wastegate adjusted, FMIC(?), PowerAxel tuned

Floorit

Cone filter on the OEM intake tube, RRM pulley, and NSPP

Beyond Redline

Lots of goodies

Dynojet

CMD 16, 20, and 24psi tunes

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Updated, thanks

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts

Modes at that Time were, RRM intake and Powerx, sorry for the poor pictures

·
me so KDM
608 Posts
wow allmost everyones loses power between 3-4k and i found one on the internet that was at ATPTURBO with their aftermarket actuator and it seemed to fix that and if they want me to remove this just let me know i will be more then happy

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Here's mine.

Greddy FMIC, Megan Racing Exhaust System, PowerAxel Tune, Cookies.

·
Registered
746 Posts
El Stig why is your tq so much lower than all the other p/a flashes I have seen? Is it custom one for you to be like that?

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
El Stig why is your tq so much lower than all the other p/a flashes I have seen? Is it custom one for you to be like that?
ON that dyno I was running the 18psi map from PowerAxel. Plus it was done on a Dynapack dyno. IF anything my #'s are higher or lower than what is listed if it was done on a Mustang dyno. The tq shows that is low but trust that I know my car producess more tq than listed.

·
Registered
746 Posts
ON that dyno I was running the 18psi map from PowerAxel. Plus it was done on a Dynapack dyno. IF anything my #'s are higher or lower than what is listed if it was done on a Mustang dyno. The tq shows that is low but trust that I know my car producess more tq than listed.
Oh ok, I don't have much experience with dyno's I know that certain ones read different than others but that is the extent of my knowledge with them. I use to in the driveway then make passes down the road with my a/f gauge, adj SAFC ect, never dyno'd one of my cars.

·
I'm not a cowboy, Pam...
170 Posts
Numbers
Dyno: DynoJet @ Midnight Performance
Tuner: PowerAXEL Base Map @ 18 PSI
Wheel HP: 225.14
Wheel TQ: 265.14
Ambient Temp: 77.87 °F
Elevation: 118 FT

-----

Car Info
Year: 2010
Engine Management: PowerAXEL PowerX Unit
Turbo: Stock
Intercooler: Stock
Meth Kit: None
Injectors: Stock
Intake: CP-E αIntake
Manifold: Stock
Downpipe: CP-E Catted Downpipe
CBE: Stock
Other Power Mods: None

·
475whp 93/545whp Q16 SAE
1,096 Posts
Thanks man, it's a start. Next year I'll be adding a few things and going for 600+ on Q16 and in the mid 500's on pump w/meth.

1 - 20 of 821 Posts