Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 2.0t and I have saved up a good amount of cash to start doing engine modifications. I was just wondering where i should start...I was thinking of going with either the Forge or Synapse Blow Off Valve and the K&N Typhoon Air Intake. Are any other mods recommended for the start? I eventually want to put a Garret GT3071R but not quite yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should I get the PA reflash as my first updrage with a SRI or a CAI...i think im going to go with the turbo back next from Exceladyne

·
Premium Member
40,514 Posts
LS1 Swap!

·
Enthusiast
150 Posts
If you can do it all at once look at the stage kits from companies like BTRcc and others. This will give you a good gauge if you want to piece it out for what is required.

I pieced mine together and started with a canned tune, tbe, cai, gauges. This is basically a stage 2 without a fmic. The next stage for me similar to you is a turbo upgrade. So to get me to a full stage 3 that would be turbo, injectors, fmic and retune.

Try to do things that will save on retunes. It's always an added cost depending on what your doing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts