Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
POV Futografee
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally moved on to something else. I learned a lot about the GC's and met a lot of cool people because of this forum, and I will definitely miss my car. I'm sure I'll still lurk around here from time to time and see and the new builds that people are putting together. It's been fun!... Deuces!

Before:

After:

·
Break Necks - Kill Egos
673 Posts
That's a big change haha! It's been awesome having you on this forum helping out whenever I had a question! Thank you and good luck with your new purchase!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Good luck with your new purchase and it has been a joy seeing the pics of your coupe, I have always :gc-drool1: over it.

I am not a fan of Chevy, but that truck is nice lookin.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I finally moved on to something else. I learned a lot about the GC's and met a lot of cool people because of this forum, and I will definitely miss my car. I'm sure I'll still lurk around here from time to time and see and the new builds that people are putting together. It's been fun!... Deuces!

Before:

After:

I could have understood this had you posted it four days ago.... but WHAT?!?! Hate to hear you got rid of the Gen dude.... it was a neck breaker for sure. Good luck with Chevy man and hope to keep you around here!

·
Registered
719 Posts
You start a lawn service or something? Wtf??? Lol. But seriously, my brother in law is so ridiculously handy beyond my imagination, a decade ago, traded a 2003 M3 for some pickup Cuz he was building and hauling some **** to build on his enormous property. Never looked back either. Lol

·
POV Futografee
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

I've actually owned more lifted trucks/SUV's than anything else. I had a lifted '05 Colorado, lifted 06' Hummer H3, lifted '10 Xterra... and then I got into the Genesis game lol But yea, I will definitely miss the GC

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Was NOT expecting that transition haha.

Thanks for being apart of the community and contributing that sweet, sweet piece of eye candy!

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Sick looking truck. I've wanted one ever since the new ones were released. Good luck!

·
POV Futografee
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Such a beautiful GC build. Be sure to stop back by and share the truck build with us as well! You know we'll be expecting it. :grin:
Was NOT expecting that transition haha.

Thanks for being apart of the community and contributing that sweet, sweet piece of eye candy!
haha Thanks guys! :bigthumbup:

Sick looking truck. I've wanted one ever since the new ones were released. Good luck!
Man, both are really nice rides!

The GM truck forums are pretty awesome and super knowledgeable! Enjoy it!
I swore up and down that I'd never own another GM, but when I saw the debut of this truck... I knew I was going to get one lol I've always liked midsize trucks over full sizes, but the Tacoma/Frontier's are just so outdated!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts