Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
www.AutoCityImports.com
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Avantgarde M368 in "Matte Dolphin Gray" is a limited production wheel with amazing specs for the Genesis Coupe. These were originally designed for the 350/G35 platforms but after boring the wheel hub slightly larger (to 67.1) we achieved a great fit for the Genesis Coupe **they already have the factory 5x114.3 lug pattern, so this was an easy fit**

Rear Wheels: (20x10 w/ 20mm Offset)
Front Wheels (20x8.5 w/ 15mm Offset)

These will give you a flush stance with a slight concave on the front and a more aggressive concave on the rears.

The test fit shown in the pictures below feature "non-stretched" tires but because of the aggressive widths and offsets a slight stretch is recommended. Tire sizes shown in our pictures are 275/30/20 for the rear wheels and 245/35/20 for the front wheels. **Choose a slightly smaller tire width for side wall stretch**

Here's a link to the product page on our site with updated pricing info...
Link: Genesis Coupe 20" Avantgarde M368 Staggard Concave Wheels (Matte Dolphin Gray)

Any questions let us know :D

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
I really don't like 20 but ur car and those rims combined = sex!!!! Bad ass looking gen brah

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Looks pretty slick, congrats 1bad.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I like them! They look pretty sick! Congrats!

·
www.AutoCityImports.com
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn Nikko... nice shots!!! By the way the new front bumper looks amazing!!!

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
I really like those.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
now those are some nice rims!!!

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Those wheels are bad ass. Look like a ForgeStar & a Ferrari wheel had children. Love the color too, but can't fade 20s no matter how sick they look.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
20s ride really nice i have my coilovers on really stiff on smooth roads with no bumps it rides like a dream. when i hit bumps u feel it lol but thats because i m on a stiff setting, when i was on springs it road like it did with 18s

·
Registered
82 Posts
autocity said:
The test fit shown in the pictures below feature "non-stretched" tires but because of the aggressive widths and offsets a slight stretch is recommended. Tire sizes shown in our pictures are 275/30/20 for the rear wheels and 245/35/20 for the front wheels. **Choose a slightly smaller tire width for side wall stretch**
Why is the slight stretch recommended?

I don't care for any tuck at all on my vehicles... little to no wheel gap is perfect. I don't know that I would lower my genesis if I got these wheels.

That is how it sits right now on 20s. I don't like my wheels :crying:.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts