Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
As nice as Vossen wheels are, it's weird they don't advertise offsets anywhere that I can tell. I wonder why that is. I was searching for the offsets on the CV3's and it's nowhere to be found.

·
Registered
163 Posts
As nice as Vossen wheels are, it's weird they don't advertise offsets anywhere that I can tell. I wonder why that is. I was searching for the offsets on the CV3's and it's nowhere to be found.
Yeah that's true. I noticed their "wheel specifications" link is broken on their website lol

·
Registered
615 Posts
Here's my contribution...need to get myeslf up and get some new photos

:gc-drool1::gc-drool1:I need new pants now, thanks!

Phillip

·
Sponsored by Mastercard
423 Posts
If your car isn't lowered, don't go with 20s lol. IMO.

·
SoFla GenCoupe
1,353 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
My car drives perfectly fine. It does not feel slow at all. In fact it feels faster than the 3.8s we have at work. He who hasn't done it does not know.

'Stanced/hellaflush' cars don't lose that much performance. The only real reason is from stiffer tires due to stretching. I don't beat on my car or track it, but I will say that my buddy in a 370 was pretty much dead even on my tail and could not pass me on the highway. I rather have a sexy looking car that loses very little performance than a moderately good looking car. I'm in a different scene. All my buddies are stanced, except for my 370z buddie :rofl:, in due time. But thanks for the info, I will take it with a grain of salt :)
win, 20's it is.

·
U wot M8
1,908 Posts
+1

We all bought this car for different reasons. It's one of the reasons why I love this community so much. We have a great variety of styles and mods here.

I have a set of 20s coming in a few weeks that I can't wait to install. If I ever do decide to track my car, I always have my stockies to roll on.
winning ... hurry up :gc-free-sign-smiley

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Wheels are in ;) Just waiting on tires and a new coil setup before I do my shoot.
What kind of wheels and tires did you get?

·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
Tires haven't been 100% determined yet. Try to ignore my cute purse ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts

Sorry for the crapp cell phone pics. I will be doing a photo shoot once I get the proper height/camber set on my coilovers.

20x10.0+25 (285/30/20) 20x8.5+20 (255/35/20)

ESM-004

·
Registered
113 Posts

Took some better pictures. Going to have a photographer do some professional shots here soon. I bought these wheels from esmwheels.com because I wanted something similar to the out of stock varrstoen 1.1.2. I ordered these from them and had the wheels to me in 3 DAYS! Awesome customer service and the wheels look a lot better then I expected.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Love the wheels are they still for sale? Seriously interested....

Took some better pictures. Going to have a photographer do some professional shots here soon. I bought these wheels from esmwheels.com because I wanted something similar to the out of stock varrstoen 1.1.2. I ordered these from them and had the wheels to me in 3 DAYS! Awesome customer service and the wheels look a lot better then I expected.

61 - 80 of 207 Posts