Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!!

I just bought my Genesis about four months ago and I love her, great car! I plan on doing a lot of things to her to make her look amazing :) I do have one question about installing HID headlights and fog lights. It states in the manual that you shouldn't place HID because it may mess up the wiring or something like that. Does anyone know if I can do this, because I really want to install them. Please let me know!

Thank You

GenesisGirl2.0T

·
Slurpee
1,740 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

Please tell me you are from the PNW? :fleshbox:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i am not from the PNW lol

Nice I wanted the 3.8 but man she was pricey lol...

·
I keep it dirty and nerdy
1,525 Posts
Wow, one post in and people are already leg humping... As for your HID question: http://www.gencoupe.com/australia/18970-diy-how-install-hid-headlights.html

Since corporate owns this website, and they're lazy, no one here has the ability to move posts to the real DIY section, so go to the australia forum for any DIY you may want :) I installed HID's into my '10 R-Spec a few weeks ago. Took about 40 minutes.

What color did you pick up?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I have a 2010 Premium model...which freaking means no HID lights or fog lights...lame lol. But I wanted the sunroof and navigation so I went with no fog lights or HID :( But i have been asking around and I have a great shop that will cut out where the fog lights are suppose to go and then install them that should work!! lol I want HID so bad I think it just makes the car look so sexy lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts