Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Canuck land.

Just found this forum, and, seeing as the canadian variant is lacking members thought it would be wise to hop on to this one.

I am switching from a 2008 Pontiac G5 to the car in the title.

Hope to hear from peeps.

·
Registered
57 Posts
From Edmonton, AB... welcome :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx guys.

love the car so far, cant wait till i am over 1000km so i can turn traction control off and light it up.

now a question if anyone (everyone) can assist. As this is my first turboed car is there anything i should know about the car and feeding of it?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
An update of sorts:

I have been pondering alot lately about the fate of my my beloved GC. After doing a great deal of research into the horrific stories i have heard about service departments, (oddly the place where i bought the car was rated really bad even with my decent experience), I am very near to the point of wanting to sell it and re-downsize to something more practical. I have already run into road blocks with warranty issues (and fear that i am about to face some serious ones, ie: sounds coming from turbo, sunroof seal failing and shuddering, clunking from quarter pannels and software updates)

I firmly believed that since this is more of a "sport" car than my previous one, there would be little to no worries as long as proper maintenance was done.

thoughts, questions, concerns are welcome.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
from what i have been reading, most if not all of the nova scotia dealers are effin retards

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, what are the odds of being able to trade up to the 3.8 /w nav and auto?? i mean, i have just under 7,000km on it (appx 3,000 miles)

i cant afford to up my payment either though ... that is the tough part.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts