Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2011 2.0T Genesis Coupe last week. It has the subtle lip spoiler on the trunk lid and black cloth interior, w/ the auto-manual shifter transmission.

Not a newbie to the automotive world, have owned multiple vehicles over the years, BIG Mustang Enthusiast (have owned 17 to date including my Cobra). I know my way around vehicles and the web.

So just stopping in with a quick intro and to say "hello" and that this is my second Hyundai now (we bought our first one end of December 2010, that one is a 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS) and I have to say, Hyundai is on the ball with overall quality & performance aspects compared to other Asian manufacturers. We chose Hyundai because to us, the build quality, warranties and overall look-design-feel of their vehicles was much better than the competitors.

Love the Genesis - and glad to be part of another Enthusiast spectrum!

When I chose mine, I'm not one for all the bells & whistles, so I did not want the sunroof, track package, nav package or the larger spoiler. I pretty much wanted the stripped down version and even so, Hyundai offers alot of "car" for the money IMO.

I'm located in NJ - and to date, I don't see to many of these Genesis Coupes in my area (yet).

·
Breast Examiner
1,784 Posts
Welcome to the COOP

There are a lot of NJ members here.
Check out the NE section.
:hello:

·
DJAC Vice President
1,472 Posts
Welcome from NJ. Ocean County here.

·