Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am finally at the point where my stomach doesn't feel like it's going to turn flips and I can finally enjoy the car. I don't know if it were the excitement of getting the car that I have wanted for so long or wanting to keep an 8' "bubble" around to car to keep other drivers away. It is everything I have imagined! I have seen 3 in the Jackson, MS area so if ya'll are in here hit me up. Time to enjoy!!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
glad to see your happy..soon i get to feel the way you do and ima steal your ridiculously huge smile.

·
Registered
37 Posts
2 weeks in my 3.8 GC here. Still learning it's limitations but holy cow!!! Gotten it sideways a few times and wondering how long the 1st set of rear tires will last.

Jim

·
NEW 3.8 R-Spec Owner!
29 Posts
I know exactly how you guys are feeling...I've had my 3.8 R-Spec for exactly a week. I'm so excited I finally have the car I've been obsessing about, but now I can't stop worrying about other people hitting it with doors, scratching it, etc. Whenever I park it, I don't want to leave it unattended for very long!

...I'm thinking of hiring a security guard to go with me wherever I go just to watch it for me! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Funny you say that first week with my 2.0Track had a Truck Tire destroy my F/R Wheel lining and crack the bumper, 4th week in had a hit and run @ quick check.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Congrats & I also remember the feeling of 1st owning the my GenCoupe. BTW, the tires won't last long...LoL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts