Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
stock car modified driver
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

JUST A SHORT TEASER FOR NOW WE TOOK OVER 800 PICS AND LETS JUST SAY THESE PICS ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT WE GOT IN STORE FOR YOU :) (MORE MODELS, GOGO GIRL COMPETITION AND OH YEAH CARS LOL)

·
Slurpee
1,740 Posts

Sweet baby Jesus! :bowdown:

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
I heard the event suck. Took 20mins to see everything.

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

·
Premium Member
58,742 Posts
that orange infiniti is UGLY, looks like a boat lol. The girls are nice though :)

Got any higher res? looking for some new wallaper ;)

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
It was a fairly small event but the sights made up for it :p:p:p and not to mention cars were top notch so how was the uci meet?
IT was alright. Free pizza, show of the hitting drums. Free. =)

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
ive got some friends at flawless rides. their silva is sexy and they have a few skylines that are hot too

·
stock car modified driver
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IT was alright. Free pizza, show of the hitting drums. Free. =)
hitting drums? lol anyways extreme autofest was fun...it was my first real car show and one that i was competing in. I think i had the best spot, right in front of the models and gogo dancer tables. I think there were about 75 cars at the show and about 50 models/dancers so yeah twenty minutes you could pretty much see all the cars. They did have DJ's spinning and a few groups that did some freestyling plus a gogo dance competition. So all in all it was a small but good show. More pics coming guys!

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
hitting drums? Lol anyways extreme autofest was fun...it was my first real car show and one that i was competing in. I think i had the best spot, right in front of the models and gogo dancer tables. I think there were about 75 cars at the show and about 50 models/dancers so yeah twenty minutes you could pretty much see all the cars. They did have dj's spinning and a few groups that did some freestyling plus a gogo dance competition. So all in all it was a small but good show. More pics coming guys!
hurry up! Tits and ass only!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts