Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just picked up my new genesis on Thursday! Want to add some mods to it! The turn signal side view mirrors, factory fog lights (if possible???) Replace the rear H with the genesis emblem. These are the few I can think of as of now. Just really excited about my new ride! Just waiting for all this snow to go away!!!!!:)
RL in NY

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey

Awesome that you just got your car!! Isn't amazing?? lol Yea you can so install fog lights I got a great place down here so that is awesome that is my next step after I get my spoiler installed...the only thing I am trying to find out is if we can install HID to out premium models...I hope that we can lol

Enjoy your car! Let me know how the side mirrors turn out once you get those installed!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey

Hey Girl, I will keep you posted I may do the spoiler (Low Profile one) first. Once the weather get somewhat better I will do the mirrors. I will keep everyone posted. I think that statement is b/s about the hid lights! Im not into those but if you want them go for it!!!!!!
RL

·
Registered
56 Posts
That's cool low profile spoilers those are so nice!! Ehhh I know but my old car had them so i guess you could say I got used to them lol. I should get my spoiler installed next week so I'll show you and see whatca think:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
haha grats on your purchase! i have the same exact trim/color/year hehe. I got the coupe wing emblem and some hid installed on them. And i called the dealership just the other day to ask if they could install the factory fog lights but they said that it wasnt possible.. although they have the cut out for it in the cars the wiring isnt there. :( so.. i guess im going aftermarket. hehe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts