Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mornin,

Traded in a beast (2009 CTS-V) for a 3.8 Track, wanted to say howdy and need some serious help on modding this beast

I road course so I got the "track" version and the blue is a stunning color. Anyone in SA who wants to do a meet and greet, I'm all up for it.

Cheers!!!!

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
Congrats! WildBill lives in Cypress (I know, not that close) and has the same color and likes to hit the track all the time

haha explore the forum for the best mods!

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Plus I can help sell and install your mods :D In fact I am shipping in a CAI and fog bezels to help a guy coming into San Antonio for a small trip from Mississippi I believe. Could work meeting up with you and letting you check out all my nice basic bolt-ons.

I already have track time at Harris Hills, TWS, and Grandsport Speedway. If you are up for it, they are having a 2 day track day at Harris Hills in San Marcos the weekend of March 5 and 6th that I am trying to go to. I will be in San Antonio starting this Monday night for corp. training for my new job. At any rate, post any questions and the like and be sure to add yourself to the Texas Roll Call thread at the top of the South section.

Howdy and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mods

Excellent, I read the thread on the guy coming in for training here in SA.

Probably next month I will be doing a CAI, I see a lot of members doing AEM or Injen, I want to do a CAI that won't interfere with the front strut tower brace to lower front assembly to start. I also have track time at HH, Bo the owner and my pops go way back, I was getting some good time in with my CTS-V 2nd gen Cadillac sedan before I traded it in for the coupe. I probably do mostly bolt on engine mods then suspension before I break into the engine for a FI setup. Definitely doing hood to cf, front bumper and chin w/splitter, maybe a spoiler. I need to find a good front facia that I can mod for brake ducting to the front rotors. SS brake lines..etc etc...I'm gonna go plum crazy with mods..... :eek:

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Excellent, I read the thread on the guy coming in for training here in SA.

Probably next month I will be doing a CAI, I see a lot of members doing AEM or Injen, I want to do a CAI that won't interfere with the front strut tower brace to lower front assembly to start. I also have track time at HH, Bo the owner and my pops go way back, I was getting some good time in with my CTS-V 2nd gen Cadillac sedan before I traded it in for the coupe. I probably do mostly bolt on engine mods then suspension before I break into the engine for a FI setup. Definitely doing hood to cf, front bumper and chin w/splitter, maybe a spoiler. I need to find a good front facia that I can mod for brake ducting to the front rotors. SS brake lines..etc etc...I'm gonna go plum crazy with mods..... :eek:
Awesome, can't wait to keep track of everything. Both the Injen and the AEM do not interfere with ride height whenever you decide to lower it on coils. The AEM has a bigger diameter and larger, high mount washer tank but is more expensive. The Injen is slightly smaller diameter but comes with the MAF MF technology and cheaper, but smaller harder to initially install washer tank. I have had both and both are great, but if you can afford the bit extra, go for the AEM.

As for everything else in your list, just hit me up whenever you are ready via PM and I will be sure to give you the best price around or beat it if it is found cheaper elsewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts