Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· ///H Power
866 Posts
I'm speculating Sept 1st.

· Registered
63 Posts
Hey guys, I've been lurking these forums for months, never had a reason to register until now.

I was told the 2011s were coming out mid-Oct to end of Nov (from Richmond Hill Hyundai). Point is, I don't think any dealer really knows for sure, it's all speculation right now.

I'm looking to get a 2.0t Prem. I really hope it comes with Nav and Push Button Start (the official Hyundai release says the 2.0t Prem comes with proximity key and PBS, but someone on this forum with a 2011 said it doesn't...does anyone know for sure?)

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Hey guys, I've been lurking these forums for months, never had a reason to register until now.

I was told the 2011s were coming out mid-Oct to end of Nov (from Richmond Hill Hyundai). Point is, I don't think any dealer really knows for sure, it's all speculation right now.

I'm looking to get a 2.0t Prem. I really hope it comes with Nav and Push Button Start (the official Hyundai release says the 2.0t Prem comes with proximity key and PBS, but someone on this forum with a 2011 said it doesn't...does anyone know for sure?)
Anything you see on forums/internet might not be exactly what you will get in Canada because all the reports/release info so far has only been for the US by HMA or other sources. Car manufactures including Hyundai change their products to suit what they believe will sell in a certain market.

· Registered
10 Posts
Where did you hear this? Everyone else has been saying Mid-Oct to Nov.
i have a reliable inside source -- if it were coming mid oct-nov, hyundai canada would've released more details already. in fact, my source told me since these cars are SHIPPED to canada, there would be a tracking for it if it were already sent/shipped (nothing in the systems yet which means it hasn't happened yet)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.