Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I purchased the TurboXS RSD catback exhaust for my 2013 2.0T about 2 months ago. I MAY be replacing the catback soon, as I am experimenting with some custom exhausts. Just wondering if any locals would be interested in purchasing the catback. There is NOTHING wrong with it; I just may not have a need for it anymore. It is great sounding and definitely an eye-catcher.

Thanks!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hey all. I purchased the TurboXS RSD catback exhaust for my 2013 2.0T about 2 months ago. I MAY be replacing the catback soon, as I am experimenting with some custom exhausts. Just wondering if any locals would be interested in purchasing the catback. There is NOTHING wrong with it; I just may not have a need for it anymore. It is great sounding and definitely an eye-catcher.

Thanks!
Maaaaaaybe. I've always toyed at the idea of the single exit, but maybe dual - for the right price. Where exactly is local? I live in the Okanagan.

I know it's for a 2013, but I think it will fit for any 2010-2013 model... or at least they are the exact same model number and they count as the same thing in the online Cart when checking out theTurboXs website.

Price?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live near Vancouver. Getting it sent away in B.C shouldnt cost me too much anyways so I wouldn't be opposed to mailing it. And ruiner, I'm not too sure. Would probably be best to call in and ask, or ask around the forum, whether or not the build is the same for 2010-2013.

Price wise, a new RSD sells for $799 (USD). So, I would probably be willing to let it go for $575-600 (CAN) since it is practically a new exhaust, have barely crossed 250ish KM since I got it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sounds good Boki,
I live in Coquitlam so that wouldnt be an issue.

I just have to check the same as Ruiner about it fitting a 2012 coupe. If it does I'll definitely come take a look is possible.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Sounds good Boki,
I live in Coquitlam so that wouldnt be an issue.

I just have to check the same as Ruiner about it fitting a 2012 coupe. If it does I'll definitely come take a look is possible.
I'm 99.9% certain it does fit. The reason being: Go to TurboXS > 2013 Genesis Coupe > RSD Catback exhaust > add to cart.
Do the same for the 2010-12 Genesis Coupe, look at your cart and you have the same item with a 2 beside it instead of 2 separate items.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just called in to TurboXS. The guy confirmed that it will indeed fit. I will keep you guys posted within the next few days what my situation is with the exhaust. Please check back :)!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still for sale. However, since I can't seem to edit the original post, I am now selling the TurboXS race pipe along with the catback exhaust. $720 for the full exhaust system (must be a 2013 coupe for downpipe to fit properly). Otherwise, $615 for just the catback exhaust.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts