Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the installation of a WOT box for the 3.8?!?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
47 Posts
For the most part they are VERY similar. Your injector signal will be different though. If you have a Facebook or something I'll be easier to contact me there. I'm not at home so I hardly check the forums.

·
shorttrack
1,693 Posts
Anyone in the Houston area needing a WOT BOX,I have 1 I'm not using.Willing to sell. Updated: SOLD.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just in case someone needs this in the future because I had to search high and low. The fuel injector signal comes from the green wire in pin# 40 on the fuel injector drive box right behind the driver side headlight.

·
shorttrack
1,693 Posts
PDM wire # 16 located under driver side dash for the 3.8 GDI BK2 for RPM signal pick up . For the BK1 and BK 2 you could also purchase from Summit Racing a MSD GMR pick up ,this would be attached to your coil wire pick up RPM signal .

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have a 2016 3.8 AT and i bought a wot box but i’m scared that whenever i go to the dealer for an oil change i would have to remove it and go through that same process every time what should i do?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Not trying to be a wise guy but why not learn to do your own oil change. Its not difficult and you dont need any special tools. Personally I dont like anyone but myself working on my cars unless absolutely necessary.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts