Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

341 - 360 of 1000 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ok so what's up with them holding off on production? I was told it is because they moved the factory. I want the 2013. :(

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Court Jester
4,283 Posts
Ok so what's up with them holding off on production? I was told it is because they moved the factory. I want the 2013. :(

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free
Sounds like a combination of things....

Moving the factory....

People going on strike...... (the nerve of them!)

Just not what we want to hear! :(

·
Court Jester
4,283 Posts
Lol, they need to have fun too, even if is just for 3 months out of the year. Oh and all the mods they dealer installed roll into the Hyundai warranty.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
They don't need to have fun... they live in CANADA! :D

·
a.k.a. DevilDog
6,105 Posts
Best thing to probably do, keep in touch with cameron. Tell him what you want exactly and they become available, you can have your car exactly how you want it for a great price.

·
Registered
235 Posts
cameron is the man i wish i knew about him before i got mine or else i would have gotten my gc though him.

·
Wil
67 Posts
He told me mine was "allocated" in this shippment, and so should be about a month. He was going to get me a more concrete eta by Monday.

Summer tires in the Canadian rain and snow = GREAT DRIFTING!!! Loads of fun till you smoke a curb... LOL

·
Genesis Coupe Sales
1,730 Posts
He told me mine was "allocated" in this shippment, and so should be about a month. He was going to get me a more concrete eta by Monday.

Summer tires in the Canadian rain and snow = GREAT DRIFTING!!! Loads of fun till you smoke a curb... LOL
Whats the VIN, I will see what I can do about tracking or verifying that it really exists??????????????

·
Registered
6 Posts
They will or we're gonna loose a lot of people to the damn FR-S/BRZ. :barf::barf::barf:
Yeah im already looking around at other cars. I really wanted to get myself a 30th birthday gift so if theres nothing at the dealerships in the next couple of weeks then im getting something else.

·
Wil
67 Posts
He said he will tell me on Monday, Ill try to get him to send me the vin number.

341 - 360 of 1000 Posts