Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

461 - 480 of 1000 Posts

·
TITAN, Import Techniques
106 Posts
I been checking korean news and both Hyundai and the Union workers are being really stubborn.. I just feel like they dragged this strike long enough. its time they come up with an agreement and get back to work!

·
Registered
13 Posts
By Hyunjoo Jin

SEOUL | Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:20am EDT

SEOUL (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor (005380.KS) on Thursday reached a tentative wage deal with its South Korean labor union leaders, ending the second-costliest strike in the firm's 45-year history.

·
Court Jester
4,283 Posts
By Hyunjoo Jin

SEOUL | Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:20am EDT

SEOUL (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor (005380.KS) on Thursday reached a tentative wage deal with its South Korean labor union leaders, ending the second-costliest strike in the firm's 45-year history.
That's good news for people waiting for a GC!

·
Genesis Coupe Sales
1,730 Posts
OK, official news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Production is going to start back up, we should start to see allocations next month, coupes here at the latest, October. We need to start a waiting list so i can get it over to my Regional manager for allocation. Who's First.............PS. Thanks DevilDog1775;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
OK, official news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Production is going to start back up, we should start to see allocations next month, coupes here at the latest, October. We need to start a waiting list so i can get it over to my Regional manager for allocation. Who's First.............PS. Thanks DevilDog1775;)
1. Shoreline Blue Track M/T, 9 weeks and counting
Shoreline Blue Track M/T, 9 weeks and counting

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Cam, what happened to that other list in that thread u had already started for this? that still active? Cause I needs a 3.8 Track M/t in Black on black!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please specify transmission preference, as well as if you are willing to travel to me, if there is a trade ETC.................... Thank you
Have been lurking for awhile but now I have no choice but to post. :) Members that have been here longer should get allocated before me but I'll go ahead and post my request:

3.8 A/T Grand Touring (gran premio gray or blue as 2nd choice)
No trade but 5k dp at minimum
Could fly out to sign/pay. My company will transport the vehicle to SF, CA

·
Wil
67 Posts
Hey Cam, did you see my post about my order number/Vin? What does it mean? G112MR20CX70

·
Registered
12 Posts
2. 3.8 track M/T Gray - strider5
added :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
So I have definitely decided I want a 2.0t premium in either white or blue. I went to a dealer out of town and he explained why they didn't have any, but he also mentioned about dealers making inventory trades. Thinking of going to my local dealer soon to see if any of this is possible. My question at this point is, will I end up paying a lot more than msrp if I go this route? Any guidance for the beginning of my journey would be more than welcomed. I find this car absolutely gorgeous and can't wait to own my own :)

461 - 480 of 1000 Posts