Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1000 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
At this rate, the GC's are going to be like the 3rd Generation RX7s and in high demand on the used market for the next 2 decades.

I'm not under the false presumption that I'll make money selling my GC 10 years from now, but believe wholeheartedly that it will be cake to sell it to some enthusiast that has been longing for one for years for a decent amount, even many years from now.

·
Cece's Daddy
414 Posts
Quite frankly, who cares! Most of us have our GC's. If they have stopped or limited production because of a new facility or low demand, oh well. We should consider ourselves lucky. I know I do and getting stares, glares and compliments weekly from strangers.

·
Registered
619 Posts
My husband said he will sell his for 32,000.00 with 8,000 miles on it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
120 Posts
Quite frankly, who cares! Most of us have our GC's. If they have stopped or limited production because of a new facility or low demand, oh well. We should consider ourselves lucky. I know I do and getting stares, glares and compliments weekly from strangers.
Lol guys like me who haven't bought one yet care! That's why the thread was started man

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Its not going to be a problem, Any dealer can find one in the U.S. It may not be the color you want, mine came out of Chatanooga but I just said I'll give you a thousand over invoice, I need six speed manual, 3.8 R Spec, great car, 19 inch wheels, Brembo brakes all around white with red interior, great torque, love the Three guages for Direct Gas injection, torque and oil temp. 2500 miles, will get a track model loaded next time.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Its not going to be a problem, Any dealer can find one in the U.S. It may not be the color you want, mine came out of Chatanooga but I just said I'll give you a thousand over invoice, I need six speed manual, 3.8 R Spec, great car, 19 inch wheels, Brembo brakes all around white with red interior, great torque, love the Three guages for Direct Gas injection, torque and oil temp. 2500 miles, will get a track model loaded next time.
That's exactly the attitude Hyundai wants you to have...

"I'll take whatever I can get now only to trade it in for something else when I can get what I actually wanted. Then I'll take a hit on depreciation and taxes, then roll it into my next loan, and end up paying twice as much as I should."

Unfortunately this seems to be the way for lots of people on Gencoupe.com

·
Registered
120 Posts
I bet that's a good share of all car buyers these days--not characteristic to gencoupe.com

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Court Jester
4,283 Posts
All depends on how long you want to wait for a car....

If your willing to wait 3-6 months from now, you should be able to get what you want....

I would have switched to a different car if I hadn't gotten lucky and walked onto my dealers lot 6-7 weeks ago and found the 3.8 track... :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Production has stopped

You know I gotta say, This car is so good for the price and functionality that any color, as long as you have the correct drive train and transmission is going to be great, the car only come in three different basic packages with the R being the top of the line but the R Spec having everything you need. Hell you could by two Hyundais for the price of a Beemer, Audi or Mercedes. Plus look the insurance is great. Try keeping german auto out of the shop, good luck. :bowdown:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Rspec models do not come with everything. Atleast not in the US. Rspecs are a base model with brembos, LSD, 6 speed, 2 tone red interior

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Court Jester
4,283 Posts
You know I gotta say, This car is so good for the price and functionality that any color, as long as you have the correct drive train and transmission is going to be great, the car only come in three different basic packages with the R being the top of the line but the R Spec having everything you need. Hell you could by two Hyundais for the price of a Beemer, Audi or Mercedes. Plus look the insurance is great. Try keeping german auto out of the shop, good luck. :bowdown:
Depends what you are looking for... but I thought the 3.8 track was top of the line....

Plus... only way to get a manual tranny, cruise control and A/C!

·
Genesis Coupe Sales
1,730 Posts
to Cameronusmc:

I have been helping a buddy look, state of utah (4 hyundai dealerships in SLC) havent seen a new one for over a month now. friend in vegas (the guy trying to buy) have been trying Navada for almost 2 months to buy 1 and no luck there either.

all dealerships say put a refundable deposit down and they will call upon knowing, or you can check back every week
If you do put a deposit, make sure that it is 100% refundable with no stips!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
I just left my dealer and they said that's over already. The cars can be ordered as needed. Almost ordered mine today. The 2.0 2013 in Canada DOES come with fogs, same as the 3.8 just the LEDs aren't in them. Took a pic of one. I'll post it later.
Looks like I'll be going for a red 2.0T rspec.. Can't get red interior in Canada any other way.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Genesis Coupe Sales
1,730 Posts
LMFAO, THEY LIED TO YOU, they cannot be ordered and production has NOT restarted, we have NEVER been able to order coupes, no matter what. Sorry to piss in your Wheaties

·
Court Jester
4,283 Posts
LMFAO, THEY LIED TO YOU, they cannot be ordered and production has NOT restarted, we have NEVER been able to order coupes, no matter what. Sorry to piss in your Wheaties
Always raining on people's parades! :) (except for the people who you have found GC's for!)

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
I'll know tomorrow when I go back in I guess. He made it sound like he is able to grab one up anytime

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

61 - 80 of 1000 Posts