Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
581 - 600 of 601 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey Jermaine,

I ordered this BOV and a few other parts through Raj, everything has been on backorder, if you have these in stock can you please ship mine, im bored and would like to install it :eek:)

My email is [email protected]

I ordered back in late march, order was for the O2, Catless RacePipe, and the RFL BOV

Thanks,
Keith

·
Vendor
6,110 Posts
Hey Jermaine,

I ordered this BOV and a few other parts through Raj, everything has been on backorder, if you have these in stock can you please ship mine, im bored and would like to install it :eek:)

My email is [email protected]

I ordered back in late march, order was for the O2, Catless RacePipe, and the RFL BOV

Thanks,
Keith
Keith,

Raj here, we just got GEN-BOV Springs in a few days ago, and I am currently going down the back order list as I type. You Still reside at RI? If so, your order has actually gone out.

·
Vendor
6,110 Posts
Yes I'm in RI, Thanks Raj! When you get a chance if you have a tracking number that would be great. Is that the complete order?? Or just BOV so far? Thanks Again!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Kieth,

just the BOV. The RP is due to ME 7/24/15 and we will be next day airing them out to our customers. In coming UPS Tracing PM.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Kieth,

just the BOV. The RP is due to ME 7/24/15 and we will be next day airing them out to our customers. In coming UPS Tracing PM.
Thanks Again! Will the O2 Housing be in that same shipment in July?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks Again! Will the O2 Housing be in that same shipment in July?
Where in RI!?

I live in Warwick and know of 2 other gennys around. Hit me up with a PM and we'll all get together.

581 - 600 of 601 Posts