·
Registered
1,460 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
need help

hey genspec13,

i was wondering if you still helped fellow forums ppl out with re wiring the AC unit on the haltech elite system and if so when you were available? bought a 13' 2.0T r spec about 6 months ago and it had a btr stage 2 kit on it. full bolt ons and meth kit. and it blew up on me within 24 hrs. replaced valve springs and retainers, gsc S2 cams. I thought the haltech was plug in play but soon realized it was far from. also was wondering if you have to get a aftermarket turbo or can the haltech control stock turbo. Sorry im super new to this. very first car ive tried to mod and its been a nightmare. any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for you time

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
hey genspec13,

i was wondering if you still helped fellow forums ppl out with re wiring the AC unit on the haltech elite system and if so when you were available? bought a 13' 2.0T r spec about 6 months ago and it had a btr stage 2 kit on it. full bolt ons and meth kit. and it blew up on me within 24 hrs. replaced valve springs and retainers, gsc S2 cams. I thought the haltech was plug in play but soon realized it was far from. also was wondering if you have to get a aftermarket turbo or can the haltech control stock turbo. Sorry im super new to this. very first car ive tried to mod and its been a nightmare. any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for you time
i sell some unit from time to time for 250 US shipped .. for the haltech platinum ... never tried the new elite

if you want to keep the stock turbo you need to get rid of the e-wg and build a custom bracket and install a standard vaccum WG .. i have seen it once

But if some one want to build one him self i will be glad to help... if it was a secret i would not post all the design over here

·
Registered
5 Posts
alright awesome thanks for the reply.

i have the haltech platinum. My question is it just a plug and play off of the ecu or am i going to have to wire more stuff. Im not an electrician haha. if it is plug and play and if you have one available i would love to buy it from you.

for some reason bc im new it wont let me pm you( or quote your post) so we will have to exchange info somehow.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #70 (Edited)
something is suspicious my picture are not working anymore

seem's photobucket doens't permit to paste picture as image anymore just link....unless you pay 400$ a year

for now the easy way is to use open image in a new tab ...let you view it

and for some reason if i open some in my account they show up ok over here

·
Registered
257 Posts
I've noticed it on plenty of other sites also. They must have changed their policy.

I'm glad you still make the AC fix. I will need one soon!

61 - 74 of 74 Posts