Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few things to part out. What you see is what you get. Located in Houston, Texas and will travel about 1.5 hours to meet up for a deal. Face to face or multiple purchases will receive a discount. Feel free to PM me or text me at ate3two - eight1ate - one6too1

Grimmspeed License Plate relocate kind of beat to heck. 1 stripped bolt and a few screws. Actually parts of 2 sets which end up making 1 usable set - $60 shipped

Gold lug nuts + key on the car for about 10k miles - $25 shipped

Set of gold engine bay dress up bolts from Import Shark most of which weren't installed - Sold

Carbon fiber tire pressure valve stem caps with the genesis wings on them - Sold

Last is a Fazer grill Version 1 fiberglass painted in matte black with the ABS plastic black honeycomb and tow hook opening. This was one of the first to hit the states and I was the first to install it on a genesis. The write up can be found here That being said, there are a few issues. The tow hook opening isn't centered the best and when used with a grimmspeed license plate relocate, the bolt would be right against the opening. There is a blemish on the front of the grill from cleaning off the adhesive from packing tape used to ship the grill. There is also a small bit missing on the driver side but not enough that you see it from a distance. Up close, you can spot it. It still looks good on the car though. I lost the washers and screws during the uninstall so you would need to go out and buy new screws and washers to mount the mesh to the grill. Don't want to deal with the hassle of shipping the grill so looking for a local deal at $175.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump
$50 for the Grimmspeed plate and $150 for the grill locally

·
Philly
149 Posts
lug nuts still for sale?

·
Registered