Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My driver side low beam originally went out. Now both of my low beams are out. I have high beams and turn signals on both sides. I can’t find any fuse that controls the headlights. Put in brand new bulbs last night and no luck. PLEASE HELP!

·
Premium Member
15,171 Posts
did you make sure that the main headlight connector is plugged in all the way... and the wiring loom is not pinched under the headlight housing?

Next option is to check relays.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did you make sure that the main headlight connector is plugged in all the way... and the wiring loom is not pinched under the headlight housing?

Next option is to check relays.
I've checked the connection on both lights, Can't seem to find any relays related to the lights. People say it could be the multi fuse but I feel like multiple things wouldnt work if it was.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Any luck? Just noticed the exact same problem last night. Also, is it just one relay that controls both low beams or is driver/passenger on separate relays? Both my low beams just stopped working at the same time so it seems far fetched that it’s the bulbs and I wanted to check here before replacing parts that aren’t broken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts