Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

241 - 244 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi! Just wanted to know if anyone has be able to run an .exe in wince 6 windows mod. I'm trying to run easyconnected or tucsy to screen mirroring but when I try to open an exe a message in Korean pop up saying is not an wince exe which they are.
Needs to be compiled for ARM x86

Seems like Watt'sON managed to connect rear view camera to first generation of navi device.
drive2(dot)ru/l/541762090549905914/
Very cool, was this bk1 or 2013 though?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just did this install on my 2015 Ultimate - integrated a 15$ Amazon license plate light camera into the Navi display.

A couple notes that nobody else mentioned:

1) My A2, A3, A4, and A11 were already pinned and wired in the factory harness... I haven't traced it out yet, but I have the feeling there is a harness hookup to integrate a factory camera somewhere in the rear of the vehicle. A14 will still need pulled in order to un-short the revs cam AUX input.

2) On my install I tapped power directly directly from the reverse lights, ground to the trunk floor, and really only used the video +/- leads going to the headunit harness, which I did inline solder points on A2 and A3. The kit I purchased had a long wire that you could use to transfer the reverse signal from the headunit in addition to the video if you wanted to.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who put time and effort into this project... for what sure seems like a LUXURY featured vehicle, this was a stupid option to leave off. I couldn't imagine buying an R-spec to realize there was no cruise control... lol. Srsly??
Hey what camera did you use? Also do you have any connection pictures, trying to see what it looks like wired up. Are the cables long enough to just go down the side of the car instead of the middle and pulling the whole center console apart? I really want to do this on my 2016 ultimate, but getting a lot of confusing information in this thread.

·
Registered
996 Posts
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00M5381JC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_asin_title
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IUGW8VU?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_asin_title

Ok, sorry im not good at this but heres my two Amazon links from 2014. As far as wiring, all i did was splice into the power wire in the trunk for the left back up lamp and ground to the body in the trunk. Theres plenty of wire, i ran the AV through the L/R of the trunk through to the backseat, up into the headliner BEHIND the left curtain airbag and to the sunglass/map light assembly which i removed and drilled a hole in to pass the A/V and power plug through. The hole is behind the rotating sunglass holder so its not visible at all. The 3.5" moniter wedges itself perfectly in the sunglass holder and dosent require and other attachment, you can even close the sunglass holder with the monitor inside and hide it if you want. Theres nothing difficult at all its just a bit tedious to fish the AV/power cable up through the headliner.

241 - 244 of 244 Posts