Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 418 Posts

·
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 3.8 Dynos

Ok, I know we have a handful of dyno's posted all over the place, so I was hoping we could centralize and have everyone post their dyno results here. I know, I know :bowdown:...searching is always our friend, so let's just make life a lil' easier for all.

Would be great to see your baselines/bone stock and subsequent runs with a list of mods for comparison. Quite a few exhausts have been installed, some tuning is available and intakes are just around the corner.

Please refrain from the typical technical dyno arguments and let's just see what people have for basic comparisons sake. :p

·
Registered
338 Posts
Mines kinda clear, Can someone also explain A/F if its above the red slashed line.

OR

·
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Dyno'd 302/265 with cbe and SFR reflash.

·
Registered
338 Posts
is it just be or are we running too lean?

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you have cats then o2 readings from the dyno are pointless. o2 readings need to be precat to be most accurate.

·
Car Whore
1,469 Posts

CP-E Catback/CP-E Longtube Headers/SFR Flash

312whp/274tq

·
Registered
338 Posts
AHH thanks general :)

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts

Dyno'd 302/265 with cbe and SFR reflash.

Hey where did you dyno? I've been dynoing on a mustang dyno.. and I'm curious to see the conversion difference. Intake goes on tomorrow and SFR flash coming soon.

·
Car Whore
1,469 Posts
he dyno'd at SFR's shop that he uses for dyno tunes, etc

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
I didn't even see a Dyno at SFR. I must have missed it when I was there..

·
Car Whore
1,469 Posts
its down the street from there... SFR doesnt have a dyno on hand. they use a shop around the corner

·
Genesis OG
2,625 Posts
Alright guys. We need to see more dyno charts. Especially for those who have the Injen Intake installed

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Alright guys. We need to see more dyno charts. Especially for those who have the Injen Intake installed
You ask and you shall receive..

·
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Byz...now go get that SFR tune :D

My intake was delivered today, and hopefully I can install before it gets too dark out.

·
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks, Pete. Were all of these with the same mods? Which ones?

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Dyno Results coming monday..

1 - 20 of 418 Posts