Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Im unsure if this is the right forum to post to but...

Just yesterday I got news that piston 2 and 3 are gone and i would need a new engine for the Gen. Rather than spend $$$$ to fix it and risk running into the same issue again, I am deciding to part it out and/or sell the car. :|

Thank you everyone for reading this and considering purchasing something. I am stage 3 big turbo and have more than enough goodies in and out of the car. I am featured on GCTUNER's website if you want to know just some of the parts I have. :frown:

·
IG: jasonlikedthis
757 Posts
How much for the headlights??

·
Premium Member
14,840 Posts
I wouldn't mind picking up another engine head, if you're just going to junk the engine.

what turbo/manifold/downpipe/cat(?) do you have?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much for the headlights??
I was thinking around $400-550. They are the factory ones that have the XK glow RGB bluetooth app controlled controller and sequential strips in it and with LED bulb conversions and all that fun stuff.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't mind picking up another engine head, if you're just going to junk the engine.

what turbo/manifold/downpipe/cat(?) do you have?
Yeah I mean I cant use the engine so I can part it out for you. I have the ISR TD05HR big turbo kit. I actually have a brand new ISR turbo manifold that I got sent that is still in the box as well. As far as downpipe, I have an ISR downpipe + test pipe already bolted up and out of my car. My current set installed is a full ARK turbo back.

·
Premium Member
14,840 Posts
Yeah I mean I cant use the engine so I can part it out for you. I have the ISR TD05HR big turbo kit. I actually have a brand new ISR turbo manifold that I got sent that is still in the box as well. As far as downpipe, I have an ISR downpipe + test pipe already bolted up and out of my car. My current set installed is a full ARK turbo back.
How much for the head and how much for the turbo kit?

also, do you still have the stock turbo /manifold and cat?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

I would sell the turbo kit for $1000-$1300

I do indeed still have the stock mani and turbo and cat. I was hoping to throw those in and sell the big turbo kit I got so I can see if Hyundai can cover my engine under warranty since its under the 5y/60k

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how much fro the tail lights and spacers?
So I actually have 2 tail lights. I have the Sequential SPEC-D and the factory BK2 w/ LED conversion and tail as turn mod. Which one would you want?

For the spacers, I would sell them for $50-$80

I do have a downpipe and test pipe. I have them from ISR as well as ARK

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Alright I assessed my situation and I can sell you the big turbo kit for $1000. Thats turbo, mani, lines, o2 housing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually how much for both tail lights? and what size are wheels spacers.
Spec-D I would sell for about $350.
Factory I would sell for about the same.

Wheel spacers are 25 and 20mm.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can't pm interested in splitter, ecu and exhaust.
Hey Noah, I am willing to negotiate on the ECU and splitter, I am attempting to sell my previous exhaust turbo --> second cat. I have a full ISR o2 --> downpipe set up I can sell additionally. Splitter is origionally $450 so I lets start at $375? As far as ECU, it is dyno tuned ECU from BTR which was $600 so lets start at $500? I also have the factory ECU as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Head + ECU(s)

I live in Chicago and am interested in:
* the head (if still good)
* a connecting rod
* an ECU + matching starter/etc
* crankshaft (if still good / within tolerances)

Please let me know if they're still available :)

For some backstory, I spun a bearing last month, and it has been like pulling teeth to get any information/assistance from Hyundai dealerships to try and repair my engine. I'm looking to build a new engine for power and will need those parts for it. The singular rod is for the current engine I'm repairing (edit: as would be the crankshaft, as one journal's diameter is ever so slightly under tolerance spec)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts