Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I worked with traffic engineers as their IT support for about 5 years.
Those guys and girls had the most horrific horror stories of working with politicians 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 and other builders when it came to road design. These are people with Masters and PhDs in traffic engineering with decades of experience but some junior town councilman decides that the chosen 40mph speed limit is too high and lowers to 30, which completely fucks up all their planning with street light timing, road curvature and whatever else goes into traffic engineering. It's a mess because lower speed limits look good for "safety" to dumbasses who don't understand human nature.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I worked with traffic engineers as their IT support for about 5 years.
Those guys and girls had the most horrific horror stories of working with politicians 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 and other builders when it came to road design. These are people with Masters and PhDs in traffic engineering with decades of experience but some junior town councilman decides that the chosen 40mph speed limit is too high and lowers to 30, which completely fucks up all their planning with street light timing, road curvature and whatever else goes into traffic engineering. It's a mess because lower speed limits look good for "safety" to dumbasses who don't understand human nature.
Hey man how can I get the video over to u

1 - 3 of 3 Posts